Feb 3 2015
Passport Req..
May 27 2015__IN PROCESS: Sept 5, 2015__COA email: Oct 23, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DM: Nov 7, 2015 // VOH: November 13, 2015

jayme

Sep 10, 2015
toffboss said:
Pwede ka na nia actualy isponsor now. Kasi ndi naman major factor ang income. Meron nga po dto naaprove kaht ealang trabaho ung sponsor. Basta po hindi tumatanggap si husband ng welfare eh maaprove sia. Ska may work naman sia. Pero if di naman kau nagmamadali na magkasama, then go for after 3 months. Ung medical gawin niu na lang if malapit na kau magpasa. Tas ung mga documents like birth certficate, NBI ay kunin niu na din pag malapit niu na ipasa. Goodluck po!
Ok salamat salamat!

jayme

Sep 10, 2015
sustagen said:
Ohh i see!! Magiging colleague pala kita dito. Nabasa ko nagstart ka na ng NNAS tama yan dahil inabot ng 1.5 year ang waiting period ko sa mga applications. But it's all worth it. San ka nga papunta? Manitoba ba?
Hi Nurse din po ako dito sa Pinas. Is it true back to zero tayo sa Canada?? What are the papers I need to continue my study?? Please give me an idea. Thanks.. :)

toffboss

Jun 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 May 2015
AOR Received.
15 Jun 2015
File Transfer...
13 Jul 2015
Med's Done....
15 Apr 2015
Passport Req..
23 Jul 2015; IN PROCES: 28 Jul 2015: DM: 6 Aug 2015
VISA ISSUED...
10 Aug 2015
LANDED..........
19 Sept 2015
jayme said:
Hi Nurse din po ako dito sa Pinas. Is it true back to zero tayo sa Canada?? What are the papers I need to continue my study?? Please give me an idea. Thanks.. :)
Not back to zero. Pero mahaba ang proseso. Start with NNAS. Download the handbook here

http://my.nnas.ca/nnasweb/resources/ien_welcome.html

bojeana

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
in God's perfect time
Hi toffboss,
Malapit kana po alis,pashare po ng landing experience. Thanks

hannsetch

Apr 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-06-2015
File Transfer...
01-06-2015
Med's Done....
July 2015
Hi applicants, I have a question to those who have been asked to submit their passport already. How did cem asked for your pp on your email? Was it specific that you need to submit your passport and not just appendix a? Cause here's mine: (they havent asked for my pp yet)

IMPORTANT:
Additional Document/Information Requirements at This Time

In order to continue processing your application, we require the following information and/or documents:
· Fully Completed Appendix A (attached) for you and each of your family members, whether accompanying you to Canada or not. Passport details are not required for any family member who is not accompanying you to Canada. (Each person should complete his/her own form.)

· Submit proof that you have completed your immigration medical examination from a panel physician.

Payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) to our office in Mississauga by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid. Please provide a photocopy of your receipt (c$490.00). For more information, your sponsor should consult this link: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp.

I submitted all the needed additional documents without my pp. I did it right, right?

toffboss

Jun 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 May 2015
AOR Received.
15 Jun 2015
File Transfer...
13 Jul 2015
Med's Done....
15 Apr 2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
10 Aug 2015
LANDED..........
19 Sept 2015
Yes hannsetch. Ung sa akin kasi nakalagay ung request nila ng passport at appendix a.

toffboss

Jun 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 May 2015
AOR Received.
15 Jun 2015
File Transfer...
13 Jul 2015
Med's Done....
15 Apr 2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
10 Aug 2015
LANDED..........
19 Sept 2015
bojeana said:
Hi toffboss,
Malapit kana po alis,pashare po ng landing experience. Thanks
opo . Share ko dito . Si sis shyder flight na today tas si bro coerwin sa sunday.

hannsetch

Apr 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-06-2015
File Transfer...
01-06-2015
Med's Done....
July 2015
toffboss said:
Yes hannsetch. Ung sa akin kasi nakalagay ung request nila ng passport at appendix a.
I see. Thanks. :) anyway, ang bilis ng process sayo. 3-4months lang? Im jealous. Lol

isssaw

Aug 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 June 2015
AOR Received.
08 July 2015
File Transfer...
04 August 2015; SA: 08 August 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
March 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
18 August 2015
hannsetch said:
Hi applicants, I have a question to those who have been asked to submit their passport already. How did cem asked for your pp on your email? Was it specific that you need to submit your passport and not just appendix a? Cause here's mine: (they havent asked for my pp yet)

IMPORTANT:

In order to continue processing your application, we require the following information and/or documents:
· Fully Completed Appendix A (attached) for you and each of your family members, whether accompanying you to Canada or not. Passport details are not required for any family member who is not accompanying you to Canada. (Each person should complete his/her own form.)

· Submit proof that you have completed your immigration medical examination from a panel physician.

Payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) to our office in Mississauga by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid. Please provide a photocopy of your receipt (c$490.00). For more information, your sponsor should consult this link: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp.

I submitted all the needed additional documents without my pp. I did it right, right?
Hello Hannsetch, eto po yung mail nila saken:

IMPORTANT:

· Original Passport(s) for you and each family member who will accompany you to Canada

To ensure timely processing and facilitate your travel, we strongly recommend that you submit the new red-coloured passports currently being issued by the Philippines authorities as they are in compliance with the machine-readable passport Requirement of the International Civil Aviation Organization.

To ensure the timely processing of your application, the document(s) and information we have requested must be provided to us within THIRTY (30) days of the date of this letter.

Unless we have specified otherwise, please send only original documents.

PLEASE RETURN A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.

isssaw

Aug 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 June 2015
AOR Received.
08 July 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
March 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
18 August 2015
Question po mga sir/madam, is there a possibility that the ECAS will not change to DECISION MADE pero your visa is approved na? Thank you:)

bojeana

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
in God's perfect time
isssaw said:
Question po mga sir/madam, is there a possibility that the ECAS will not change to DECISION MADE pero your visa is approved na? Thank you:)
In most cases they have to update it first at Ecas. In process then decision made. For others VO will also send email if your PR is approved.

Zeeruz

May 21, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hannsetch said:

IMPORTANT:

We got almost the same thing. They didnt request for the original passport so we didnt include it. We've also emailed CIC and they advised that we didnt have to as they gonna send another letter questing for the original pp to be send.

isssaw

Aug 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 June 2015
AOR Received.
08 July 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
March 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
18 August 2015
bojeana said:
In most cases they have to update it first at Ecas. In process then decision made. For others VO will also send email if your PR is approved.
Thank you!

sweet_ivy32

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2015
AOR Received.
13-04-2015
Passport Req..
20-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in god's perfect time
isssaw said:

Yes there are instances na approve na yung visa pero Hindi pa updated yung ecas.... pero mostly talaga ng applicants nagchange yung ecas to decision made then Tsaka nag voh