+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*NEW* MANILA VISA OFFICE Philippines SPOUSE/FAMILY TIMELINE

EnAndAnd

May 3, 2015
Anyone here a 2014 applicant? We are compiling a list of outstanding applications to submit a complaint to the Immigration Ministry regarding to speed of 2015 applicants are getting IP, DM and PPR, while so many October to December 2014 applicants are still waiting for their In Progress on their applications , Message us and give your timelines and a short summary of any correspondence you have had with CEM since your application was submitted in 2014. Together hopefully we can get answers to the delays we are facing. Thanks

CC79

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-09-2015
File Transfer...
19-10-2015 SA Email 30-10-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-07-2015
Passport Req..
08-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2016
LANDED..........
08-06-2016
JAM15 said:
oo nga, it's better if ipasa mo na at least umaandar na application nyo. hindi din kmi nakapagpasa, maghihintay na lang kaming irequest ng CEM.
I haven't submitted but planned on submitting today. Based on Appendix A I only have the AOM missing along with item #14 which are the 9 recent pictures. Oh really? I thought it should be complete or it may delay the process. I actually thought about it that way but I've waited so long I just want to be sure I submit everything already. My wife said it should be here by next week.

So taking from your responses, even if I've submitted Appendix A to CPC-M, CEM will request for another set from my wife?

Thanks!

toffboss

Jun 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 May 2015
AOR Received.
15 Jun 2015
File Transfer...
13 Jul 2015
Med's Done....
15 Apr 2015
Passport Req..
23 Jul 2015; IN PROCES: 28 Jul 2015: DM: 6 Aug 2015
VISA ISSUED...
10 Aug 2015
LANDED..........
19 Sept 2015
CC79 said:
I haven't submitted but planned on submitting today. Based on Appendix A I only have the AOM missing along with item #14 which are the 9 recent pictures. Oh really? I thought it should be complete or it may delay the process. I actually thought about it that way but I've waited so long I just want to be sure I submit everything already. My wife said it should be here by next week.

So taking from your responses, even if I've submitted Appendix A to CPC-M, CEM will request for another set from my wife?

Thanks!
opo. CEM will request what is lacking. Based sa mga nabasa ko dto sa forum. :)

kyo9000

Mar 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manilla
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 17, 2015 CIC Receive: April 22,2015
AOR Received.
May 13,2015 SA: June 12, 2015
File Transfer...
June 18, 2015
Med's Request
up front
Med's Done....
March 18,2015
Passport Req..
July 13,2015 PP Receive July 20,2015 (status change to IP Sept. 5, 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
DM: January 28,2016
Ellise said:
Guys I really need your help.
I received my PPR last July 13, 2015

In order to continue processing your application, we require the following information and/or documentation:
 Fully Completed Appendix A (attached) for you and each of your family members, whether accompanying you to Canada or not. Passport details are not required for any family member who is not accompanying you to Canada.
 Original Passport(s) for you and each family member who will accompany you to CanadaThis documentation is reasonably required to complete the assessment of your application.
To ensure timely processing and facilitate your travel, we strongly recommend that you submit the new red-coloured passports currently being issued by the Philippines authorities as they are in compliance with the machine-readable passport Requirement of the International Civil Aviation Organization.

If we do not receive all of the above documentation from you WITHIN THIRTY (30 DAYS) of the date of this letter, a final review of your application will be completed based on the information available on file. Please note that this may result in a refusal of your application.

So I just submitted Appendix A and our Passports. Now I'm worried about the attached Appendix B. Do I need to submit it right away or wait till they ask me to submit it.

Your reply to this message will be a big help.

Thank you...
Hey Ellise

We had the same request from the embassy except they ask her as well for the AOM. We submitted photos again because I read on the forum that some applicants were specifically told they didn't require to submit any photos. We thought let's be safe and submit the photos again even though it contradicts the appendix a on CIC website which state to sign all photos this appendix b says do not sign. Personally I rather play it safe then be sorry. Hope this help

Ellise

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 April 2015
AOR Received.
23 May2015
File Transfer...
25 June 2015
Med's Request
Re-med request 29 January 2016
Med's Done....
18 December 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13 July 2015; IP 5 Sept 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17 February 2016 Visa validity 01 April 2016
LANDED..........
12 March 2016
kyo9000 said:
Hey Ellise

We had the same request from the embassy except they ask her as well for the AOM. We submitted photos again because I read on the forum that some applicants were specifically told they didn't require to submit any photos. We thought let's be safe and submit the photos again even though it contradicts the appendix a on CIC website which state to sign all photos this appendix b says do not sign. Personally I rather play it safe then be sorry. Hope this help
Hi kyo9000! Thanks for the reply. I already submitted Appendix A and passports. Can I still submit the pictures without their email?

kyo9000

Mar 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manilla
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 17, 2015 CIC Receive: April 22,2015
AOR Received.
May 13,2015 SA: June 12, 2015
File Transfer...
June 18, 2015
Med's Request
up front
Med's Done....
March 18,2015
Passport Req..
July 13,2015 PP Receive July 20,2015 (status change to IP Sept. 5, 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
DM: January 28,2016
Ellise said:
Hi kyo9000! Thanks for the reply. I already submitted Appendix A and passports. Can I still submit the pictures without their email?
You're welcome, you should be able to. Because we did the same, except for us we had two packages arrived on the same day. What we did under the address of the embassy we wrote (passport photo file #which is stated on the email requesting PPR) if you do that then I think that will be good enough. I think what matters is that they know it is your photo and here is the file #.

honey0308

Apr 8, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello po newbie here .. ask ko lang po about sa SA kung may required annual income para maapproved po para sa sponsorship ..

Holy_Aljhane

Jun 24, 2015
honey0308 said:
Hello po newbie here .. ask ko lang po about sa SA kung may required annual income para maapproved po para sa sponsorship ..

Hi, wala naman required na income para ma approved ang mag sponsor sau.

honey0308

Apr 8, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Holy_Aljhane said:
Hi, wala naman required na income para ma approved ang mag sponsor sau.

thanks holy .. about po sa photos , next year po kasi kami ikakasal here sa Pinas ng Canadian bf ko .. yun po first na pagkikita namin para ma-meet nya family members ko personally .. kilala naman na po siya kasi nag sskype kami and chat everyday .. okay lang po kaya yun pag nagpasa kami ng mga photos ?

Holy_Aljhane

Jun 24, 2015
honey0308 said:
thanks holy .. about po sa photos , next year po kasi kami ikakasal here sa Pinas ng Canadian bf ko .. yun po first na pagkikita namin para ma-meet nya family members ko personally .. kilala naman na po siya kasi nag sskype kami and chat everyday .. okay lang po kaya yun pag nagpasa kami ng mga photos ?
Yup okay lang naman. As long as may mga original docs kayo like ung mga marriage cert nyo na NSO certified, ung mga photos attached nyo lang mga proof lahat na pwede magbigay ng authenticity sa relationship nyo. I suggest mag printscreen ka ng mga photos nyo while chatting things like that.

MRS.L

Apr 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 25,2015
Doc's Request.
PPR:Aug 20,2015; IP: Aug 26,2015
AOR Received.
June 27,2015
File Transfer...
SA email:July 31,2015/CEM: Aug 04,2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
before Nov 28, 2015 :)
honey0308 said:
hi! it would be best for you to screencap your skype/facetime or videocalls .. you really have to prove that your relationship is genuine and true specially di pa kayo nagkikita personally.. if ever naman na uuwe sha before the wedding, take as many pictures as you can :)

honey0308

Apr 8, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MRS.L said:
hi! it would be best for you to screencap your skype/facetime or videocalls .. you really have to prove that your relationship is genuine and true specially di pa kayo nagkikita personally.. if ever naman na uuwe sha before the wedding, take as many pictures as you can :)

thank you so much po sa advice Mrs.L .. iniiscreencap ko po lahat mga convos even sa skype and messenger din .. pati pics ng family niya na sinisend nya sakin pati pics & vids naka-save .. sana sapat na proof na yun na kahit malayo may communication kami at genuine talaga relationship namin ..Well I wish in the future .. nakaka-stress po kasi .. nireready ko lang sarili ko .. hehe ayoko kasi sumugal sa trv app kasi maliit lang possibility ko na maapproved dun ..

Thanks po Again .. God Bless :D

shyder29

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014
Doc's Request.
03-03-2015
File Transfer...
08-01-2015
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
05-03-2015 DM: 25-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-2015
LANDED..........
September 2015
EnAndAnd said:
Anyone here a 2014 applicant? We are compiling a list of outstanding applications to submit a complaint to the Immigration Ministry regarding to speed of 2015 applicants are getting IP, DM and PPR, while so many October to December 2014 applicants are still waiting for their In Progress on their applications , Message us and give your timelines and a short summary of any correspondence you have had with CEM since your application was submitted in 2014. Together hopefully we can get answers to the delays we are facing. Thanks
Hi Ours we emailed the PM, MP and the manila immigration for our complaints though we already have `DEcision made` Status we are still waiting for Visa, while others got it for merely 3 days after DM so I feel you.

I am happy that others are way too fast though Immigration should have served on a first in and first out basis..

justquestions

Jan 8, 2015
honey0308 said:
Your first time to meet him personally tas kasal agad? Wow

shyder29

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014
Doc's Request.
03-03-2015
File Transfer...
08-01-2015
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
05-03-2015 DM: 25-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-2015
LANDED..........
September 2015
honey0308 said:

Hi Honey, I think if that situation works out well for both of you nothing to worry about. Just when you meet him take alot of pictures. Keep all the tickets (Movie, ferry, airfaire, etc) and even the small momentos (souvenirs) of being together.

as long as its genuine relationship, no matter how odd your love story, it will be fine :)