23-05-2015
Passport Req..
23-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
PBianca said:
we've been married for a year na po. I already have it since last 2015 pa po, so i guess I'll have the AOM. :) thank you so much Mommybear and Survivor :) such a big help. (and made me think positive) hopefully this will be the last thing they need. Good luck to all of us.
yes. for us that's the only one they requested apart from the medical.

PBianca

Jan 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/03/2016
AOR Received.
14/04/2016
File Transfer...
06/10/2016
Med's Done....
01/10/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28/09/2016
VISA ISSUED...
03/10/2016
LANDED..........
06/10/2016
jr4210 said:
I can't say to be honest, but I'd imagine so, that if they wanted anything else it would have been requested at the time.. not sure though.

The reason I was asking was because we got a generic looking AOR2 that listed to send about 5 items, but there was no pdf attachment, and at the end it said if they've already been submitted then not to resubmit, so I wanted to know if they specifically request something if it comes as a pdf attachment.
[/quote

I received that when they transferred my application in Manila, I replied to them and sent the Police certificate then after a month, they messaged me asking for these extra documents, so I guess you better just wait until they request it with PDF, if you submitted all then I don't think they need more from you, just wait and see after a month :)

PBianca

Jan 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/03/2016
AOR Received.
14/04/2016
File Transfer...
06/10/2016
Med's Done....
01/10/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28/09/2016
VISA ISSUED...
03/10/2016
LANDED..........
06/10/2016
Janix said:
Hello guys,

I just want to ask your opinion on my wife's situation.
She received her RPRF Fee request at around May 2016 and we paid it immediately.
Then the Visa office Manila requested for her passport on June 22, 2016 and she immediately submitted it on the following day.

On July 12, 2016 she emailed CEM to ask for an update and they replied saying that her travel document is already in queue for printing.
And they are just waiting for a system update from Canada.
But up until now, she haven't got her passport back.

But when we checked my wife's application online it says that:
Application/profile status : Open
Review of eligibility : Review in Progress
Review of medical results : Passed
Review of submitted documents :
Scheduling an interview : Not needed at this time
A background check is needed : In Progress
Final decision : Not Started

I reached out to our MP's office (Kevin Lamoureux) to ask for the status of my wife's application.
And they called the Canada Immigration Office and told me that there is no Final Decision yet.

It is somehow confusing,
Why would CEM ask for the RPRF fee and my wife's passport if the review of eligibility is still in progress?

Why would they say that my wife's travel documents is already in queue for printing if there still no final decision?

Anyone has an idea on what's going on here?
or someone has the same situation?

Thanks in Advance!
You better call the MVO for more info, hopefully all is well with it.

MommyBear888

May 8, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2015
Doc's Request.
23-05-2015
Passport Req..
23-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
Janix said:
Hello guys,

I just want to ask your opinion on my wife's situation.
She received her RPRF Fee request at around May 2016 and we paid it immediately.
Then the Visa office Manila requested for her passport on June 22, 2016 and she immediately submitted it on the following day.

On July 12, 2016 she emailed CEM to ask for an update and they replied saying that her travel document is already in queue for printing.
And they are just waiting for a system update from Canada.
But up until now, she haven't got her passport back.

But when we checked my wife's application online it says that:
Application/profile status : Open
Review of eligibility : Review in Progress
Review of medical results : Passed
Review of submitted documents :
Scheduling an interview : Not needed at this time
A background check is needed : In Progress
Final decision : Not Started

I reached out to our MP's office (Kevin Lamoureux) to ask for the status of my wife's application.
And they called the Canada Immigration Office and told me that there is no Final Decision yet.

It is somehow confusing,
Why would CEM ask for the RPRF fee and my wife's passport if the review of eligibility is still in progress?

Why would they say that my wife's travel documents is already in queue for printing if there still no final decision?

Anyone has an idea on what's going on here?
or someone has the same situation?

Thanks in Advance!
just wait. my passport has been with cem for like 6 months before everything even started updating. haha! that's not a problem. sometimes they request passport so early, sometimes they request the passport whenever they want to. just wait. don't call cem. according to the rule in the website, you cannot call unless they reach their deadline already. just wait. it will come. they don't update instantly. i already had my visa and still my e-cas haven't updated. it updated days after i already landed at the port of entry. don't freak out. everything is fine.

jr4210

Nov 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2016
AOR Received.
5-03-2016 / SA 17-03-2016
File Transfer...
28-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-10-2016
PBianca said:
jr4210 said:
I can't say to be honest, but I'd imagine so, that if they wanted anything else it would have been requested at the time.. not sure though.

The reason I was asking was because we got a generic looking AOR2 that listed to send about 5 items, but there was no pdf attachment, and at the end it said if they've already been submitted then not to resubmit, so I wanted to know if they specifically request something if it comes as a pdf attachment.
[/quote

I received that when they transferred my application in Manila, I replied to them and sent the Police certificate then after a month, they messaged me asking for these extra documents, so I guess you better just wait until they request it with PDF, if you submitted all then I don't think they need more from you, just wait and see after a month :)
Had you sent that police certificate originally with your application?

We received the AOR2 over 2 months ago now, so it's been a while, and no communication since then. We had sent everything required originally with our application package so I hope nothing is missing or required further.

Janix

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
MommyBear888 said:
just wait. my passport has been with cem for like 6 months before everything even started updating. haha! that's not a problem. sometimes they request passport so early, sometimes they request the passport whenever they want to. just wait. don't call cem. according to the rule in the website, you cannot call unless they reach their deadline already. just wait. it will come. they don't update instantly. i already had my visa and still my e-cas haven't updated. it updated days after i already landed at the port of entry. don't freak out. everything is fine.
I see.,
Thanks for your reply MommyBear888

huwawei0314

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
Philippines
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
July 13, 2015
AOR Received.
August 13, 2015
File Transfer...
September 14, 2015
Med's Request
upfront - June10, 2015
Med's Done....
remed - June 10, 2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
LANDED..........
07-09-2016
MommyBear888 said:
Hi MommyBear888, may I know your timeline please? Thanks

Survivor27

Champion Member
May 24, 2016
Planet Earth!
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
20.Dec.2016
Doc's Request.
22.Mar.2017
AOR Received.
05.Jan.2017
File Transfer...
13.Jan.2017
Med's Done....
17.Nov.2016_IOM
Passport Req..
19.June.2017
VISA ISSUED...
23.June.2017
LANDED..........
09.Sept.2017
Pardon me for my question, ang hirap kasi mag back read :) Although I also remember sharing my opinion to some who already asked the same. It's about "Did your sponsor give you any gifts?". Since this is now for my own paper, need ba talaga i-specify lahat or kahit 1 or 2 items lang esp the first couple of items since we became more than friends? :)

jeddai

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2016
Doc's Request.
AOR 2 13-06-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1 28-03-2016
File Transfer...
28-03-2016
Med's Done....
PASSED
Cnu po may similar status? Worried ako kc dun sa review of submitted documents, blank pa sya although nasubmit na namin ang additional documents na hinihingi a month ago.

Application/profile status: Open
Review of Eligibility: Review in Progress
Review of Medical results: Passed
Review of Submitted documents: Blank
Scheduling an interview: not needed at this time
A background check is needed: not started
Final decision: Not started

ALMALL

Feb 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga/Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2015
Doc's Request.
15-04-2016
AOR Received.
29-01-2016
File Transfer...
8-2-2016
Med's Request
2-2-2016 received
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2016 on transit
jeddai said:
Cnu po may similar status? Worried ako kc dun sa review of submitted documents, blank pa sya although nasubmit na namin ang additional documents na hinihingi a month ago.

Scheduling an interview: not needed at this time
Same status...

Tahiti2012

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA-MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 8, 2016
Passport Req..
Oct 06, 2016
LANDED..........
07/11/2016
jeddai said:

Scheduling an interview: not needed at this tim

Same with me. Please share your timeline.

MommyBear888

May 8, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2015
Doc's Request.
23-05-2015
Passport Req..
23-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
huwawei0314 said:
Hi MommyBear888, may I know your timeline please? Thanks
We applied feb 2015 then i got my visa nov 2015.

MommyBear888

May 8, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2015
Doc's Request.
23-05-2015
Passport Req..
23-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
Janix said:
I see.,
Thanks for your reply MommyBear888
"If it has been longer than the time shown (13 months as of Aug. 2) since you applied, and you cannot check the status of your application online, you may contact us by using this Web form."

You know this right? Then dont risk your application. You might be noted in the embassy. Believe me, it will just come. I know how hard it is to wait. I've been in that waiting situation and now I'm already 6 months here in canada. Just be a little more patient. It's worth the wait. I waited for 9 months to have my visa. If you're not yet past 1 year then you're still fine. No reason to freak out. Just keep praying.

MommyBear888

May 8, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2015
Doc's Request.
23-05-2015
Passport Req..
23-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
Survivor27 said:
Pardon me for my question, ang hirap kasi mag back read :) Although I also remember sharing my opinion to some who already asked the same. It's about "Did your sponsor give you any gifts?". Since this is now for my own paper, need ba talaga i-specify lahat or kahit 1 or 2 items lang esp the first couple of items since we became more than friends? :)
I think the more the better. Just the pics. I mean in order. Make the pictures small but stil nice to look at so you can put a lot in one page. This is for the attachment. But for the answer, make it general.. No need to specify how many or exactly what item. The picture attachments will just speak for you.