12-Jan-2016
File Transfer...
19-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
08-July-2016
VISA ISSUED...
VOH: 05-Aug-2016
Survivor27 said:
Based on previous posts by other members, just request from PSA (formerly NSO) a CENOMAR.. If your MC is already on their system, PSA will instead give you the Advisory on Marriage. If I may ask, when did you get married? Thanks
Does every applicant through MVO have to supply an AOM? We did not, and have received a request for additional documents already, but AOM was not listed. Just wondering if we are to expect a second request for documents in the future?

djein said:
Does Manila VO send out physical mail AOR2? Or email? My wife has a hard time checking her snail mail...wish it was all emails.
If you supplied an email address all communication should occur electronically.

jr4210

Nov 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2016
AOR Received.
5-03-2016 / SA 17-03-2016
File Transfer...
28-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-10-2016
crzy_canadian said:
Does every applicant through MVO have to supply an AOM? We did not, and have received a request for additional documents already, but AOM was not listed. Just wondering if we are to expect a second request for documents in the future?

If you supplied an email address all communication should occur electronically.
Was that request for additional documents through an email specifically asking for them or was it part of the AOR2 email? We also didn't provide AOM because we were married abroad.

crzy_canadian

Oct 28, 2015
Visayas - Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
12-Jan-2016
File Transfer...
19-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
08-July-2016
VISA ISSUED...
jr4210 said:
Was that request for additional documents through an email specifically asking for them or was it part of the AOR2 email? We also didn't provide AOM because we were married abroad.
We received an email that was both AOR2 and requesting for proof of Canadian citizenship for our daughter who was born here in the Philippines.

We were married here in the Philippines, so maybe we'll need to provide one yet? :mad:

jr4210

Nov 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2016
AOR Received.
5-03-2016 / SA 17-03-2016
File Transfer...
28-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-10-2016
crzy_canadian said:
We received an email that was both AOR2 and requesting for proof of Canadian citizenship for our daughter who was born here in the Philippines.

We were married here in the Philippines, so maybe we'll need to provide one yet? :mad:
Did the request for proof of Canadian citizenship come as an attachment in the email? I'm trying to understand what a specific document request looks like since the AOR2 email covers many documents and looks general.

loloi

Jun 13, 2016
Survivor27 said:
Based on previous posts by other members, just request from PSA (formerly NSO) a CENOMAR.. If your MC is already on their system, PSA will instead give you the Advisory on Marriage. If I may ask, when did you get married? Thanks

hi newbie here! we already gave our app. with our MC does it mean we still need to give our cenomar?

crzy_canadian

Oct 28, 2015
Visayas - Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
12-Jan-2016
File Transfer...
19-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
08-July-2016
VISA ISSUED...
jr4210 said:
Did the request for proof of Canadian citizenship come as an attachment in the email? I'm trying to understand what a specific document request looks like since the AOR2 email covers many documents and looks general.
Oh sure, let me pull up the e-mail we received:

The e-mail description

F000xxxxx - my wife's name - AOR
The e-mail body:

Dear my wife's name:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Please see attached letter for details.

The file number noted above must be included on all correspondence with this office.

Best Regards,

Permanent Resident Unit - Unité de résident permanent
Immigration Section - Section de l'immigration
Embassy of Canada, Manila - Ambassade du Canada, Manille
Level 6, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City1200, Philippines
www.philippines.gc.ca
Then there was an attachement:

my wife's name

our address

Date: April 18, 2016

UCI: UCI # and File #

Dear wife's name

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada which was received at the Embassy of Canada in Manila on 02 February 2016.

A file has been created with the application number noted above. Please ensure that you quote this application number in any future correspondence with our office.

At the end of this document is a request for additional documentation required within 30 days. (emphasis mine)

Once you have complied with this request, if any additional information or documentation is required to assess your application, we will contact you or your designated representative.

Please note that the documentation requested in this letter is required even if you receive a subsequent letter from our office asking for additional documentation.

Due to limited resources dedicated to processing the thousands of applications currently in process, we are unable to respond to requests for status updates on your file if they fall within the average processing times.

The e-mail then goes on and on listing generic information applicable to everyone, and then right at the end lists what we need to supply.

IMPORTANT:

Additional Document/Information Requirements at This Time

In order to continue processing your application, we require the following information and/or documents:

 Proof of application of your child’s Canadian Citizenship (i.e. copy of receipt and information about the date of application and service requested)

You will find all the IMM forms by going to our website at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/index.asp

To ensure the timely processing of your application, the document(s) and information we have requested must be provided to us within THIRTY (30) days of the date of this letter.

Unless we have specified otherwise, please send only original documents.

PLEASE RETURN A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.

Sincerely,

Family Class Section

Family Reunification Unit,

Embassy of Canada, Manila

Hope this helps :)

daniellebb

Jun 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
03-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2016
LANDED..........
20-11-2016
Hi! My dad just finished his interview yesterday and now he's a PR. If we have already received the passport request and mailed all the requirements to the visa office in Manila, approximately how long would it take for us to get the passports with visa stamped on it? Thanks! Oh and ECAS changed to DM before the interview. :)

Mavic0318

Apr 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Aug-2015
AOR Received.
02-Nov-2015
File Transfer...
02-Nov-2015
Med's Request
Upront
Med's Done....
19-Feb-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
13-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
7-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
SOOOOOON
loloi said:
hi newbie here! we already gave our app. with our MC does it mean we still need to give our cenomar?
hi, yes you must include your CENOMAR

Mavic0318

Apr 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Aug-2015
AOR Received.
02-Nov-2015
File Transfer...
02-Nov-2015
Med's Request
Upront
Med's Done....
19-Feb-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
13-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
7-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
SOOOOOON
zimper said:
PPR na ang asawa ko 1week after her Remedical. Tanong ko po ano po ung address kung saan papasa ung passport niya?
one month lang yan, konti nalang yan :D

loloi

Jun 13, 2016
Mavic0318 said:
hi, yes you must include your CENOMAR
thank you for your response. tsk tsk we did not include our cenomar as we thought its already understood that we are married. i hope they wont notice it

loloi

Jun 13, 2016
andreaxx said:
Ah so ikaw pala ang sponsor ? Normal lng ang feeling na ganyan .. Ganyan dn ako dati
Ung feeling na "baka hndi ginagalaw papers namin" .. Silent po cla this time but doesnt mean theyre not working on it :) yung additional docs ko pala are NBI , AOM, Additional proof of communication, tska old school records. Dami noh ? Hehe
hi how can we get an aom? i already gave our Mc. is that different from aom?

Mavic0318

Apr 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Aug-2015
AOR Received.
02-Nov-2015
File Transfer...
02-Nov-2015
Med's Request
Upront
Med's Done....
19-Feb-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
13-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
7-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
SOOOOOON
loloi said:
thank you for your response. tsk tsk we did not include our cenomar as we thought its already understood that we are married. i hope they wont notice it
Dont you worry. They will send you email regarding this matter. When you request for CENOMAR and if you are married they will give you the Advisory on Marriage. it is the counterpart of cenomar, but issued on married people only.

Lala S

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
crzy_canadian said:
Oh sure, let me pull up the e-mail we received:

The e-mail description

The e-mail body:

Then there was an attachement:

The e-mail then goes on and on listing generic information applicable to everyone, and then right at the end lists what we need to supply.

Hope this helps :)
Qn Po, yung attachment Po ba as PDF file?
Got the aor email 2 weeks ago,without any attachment and until now theres no new email from them for any specific additional docsneeded..

Lala S

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
jr4210 said:
Same here..and it's a bit unsettling coz not sure if we need to do anything at this point after receiving the letter

loloi

Jun 13, 2016
Mavic0318 said:
Dont you worry. They will send you email regarding this matter. When you request for CENOMAR and if you are married they will give you the Advisory on Marriage. it is the counterpart of cenomar, but issued on married people only.
thank u! might as well apply now for it. just to be ready incase.