+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*NEW* MANILA VISA OFFICE Philippines SPOUSE/FAMILY TIMELINE

karla050815

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Engineered_by_God said:
hindi pa po? ask lang ako.
oo sure na pag ganun,, yun nga din po hinihintay ko Sept.18 applicant po ako. Dec.01 yung last na email sakin AOR2 from then wala ng update from VO manila

charlem

Sep 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bonaddictus said:
sa takbo ng mga ibang applicants, mga april na kayo makakatanggap ng any news from CIC, good or bad
we are hoping for the good news! :D

charlem

Sep 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ratedk8 said:
just an update po.. most of my co-august applicants (facebook group) got their passport request, decision made and visa onhand status already. Too bad hindi ako kasama dun. nakakabaliw talaga. Congrats po sa lahat nang may update. Ayoko nang magcheck kasi nakaka upset lang. last na talaga to.. I'll update you guys if ever i got my ppr.
really? that's unfair... lol.. kidding.
sana tayo na this April.. don't worry April would be ours if not meron pang May.. naiinis na ako miss na miss ko na asawa ko pati family nya they were asking me over and over if I have any date to come back to Canada.

charlem

Sep 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
offroyalty said:
Hi August applicant here :) just received ppr sa email yesterday :D ask ko lang paano magsend ng passport? ty
Hey offroyalty! what's your timeline?

xyruzvan

Mar 9, 2016
josahm said:
Hi Guys... when i was still waiting for my visa...i always ask people here on what to expect once you have your visa and aalis ka na ng Pinas... just want to share my experience here

So i left March 24 via Cathay Pacific... here in Manila the immigration is just particular with the CFO sticker...actually check-in pa lang sa airline once they see na sa visa mo is IMMIGRANT they will check for the sticker right away...

Im bound for Toronto so when i arrived at the airport make sure you already filled up the Customs form.. coz as soon as you land may airport officers na magchecheck ng passport mo and the customs form...then you have to go through 2 immigration officers; first is where everyone has to go through..they will check your customs paper and will ask question depending on you answer like for me i checked yes on did you bring nuts,dairy,seafood etc ... coz i brought pili nut candies danggit shrimp paste polvoron etc... so i was just asked if i brought meat products i just answered no just candies and dried fish..
then i was asked how much money did i bring...i didnt bring cash so i told the officer just creditcards (which is true btw)
then theyll asked if you have your papers with you (the CoPr) i answered yes.. then the officer will ask you to have it ready for the next immigration officer... so once youre done

before you reach the baggage section an airport officer will lead you to the next immigration officer which will process your PR docu

in that room you will see people who are PR visa holders, and others who i thinks didnt pass the first immigration officer( like if the 1st officer had doubts they will send you here)

wait for your turn...the visa officer will ask for your CoPR and passport then u will be asked to wait while they process it for 5-10 mins

once your names is called make sure youre ready with your address in Canada...the officer will ask you to write the address on one of the CopR...and for your signatures...

and thats it! get your baggage and viola! Welcome to Canada!! :)
Thanks josahm for sharing it, ive got an email that my passport were already endorsed in a courier.. anong step sunod once makuha na passport ko? thanks

xabibella

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2015
AOR Received.
30-07-2015
File Transfer...
28-08-2015
Med's Done....
15-06-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-04-2016
LANDED..........
01-07-2016
I'm a June 25, 2015 applicant and just got the passport request by email! ECAS still says In Process though.

crzy_canadian

Oct 28, 2015
Visayas - Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
12-Jan-2016
File Transfer...
19-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
08-July-2016
VISA ISSUED...
VOH: 05-Aug-2016
xabibella said:
I'm a June 25, 2015 applicant and just got the passport request by email! ECAS still says In Process though.
Congrats!!

josahm

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
offroyalty said:
Hi help nman pls kasi i just rcvd my ppr rqsts sa email yesterday and just wondering kng ano ung mas okay na pagsend ng passport and appndx b thru courier ba or personal nlng ty in advance
Hi,

I sent mine through a courier... there should be an instruction sa email where to send it...

josahm

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
xyruzvan said:
Thanks josahm for sharing it, ive got an email that my passport were already endorsed in a courier.. anong step sunod once makuha na passport ko? thanks
Are you done with PDOS or GCP? thats the next step make sure to have your CFO sticker... :)

josahm

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
xabibella said:
Congrats! wait ka maybe 2 weeks? or hopefully less than to get a DM status :) youre almost done with the process...

xyruzvan

Mar 9, 2016
josahm said:
Are you done with PDOS or GCP? thats the next step make sure to have your CFO sticker... :)
Many thanks Josahm! may instructions ba sila? or kusa lang ako mag PDOS at GCP, ano po pala yung GCP? hehe.thanks

charlem

Sep 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
offroyalty said:
august 17 app rcvd
october 27 files transfered to manila
march 28 ppr

ecas still showing 4 lines
We are the same timeline... but i have no ppr yet.

josahm

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
xyruzvan said:
Many thanks Josahm! may instructions ba sila? or kusa lang ako mag PDOS at GCP, ano po pala yung GCP? hehe.thanks
well once you get your visa theres one page reminding you to get the PDOS - if your spouse is a Filipino Citizen ; GCP- spouse is a foreign national .... check CFOs website coz you need to do an online appointment...check it ASAP...