I hope not.
Passport Req..
31-07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon.
LANDED..........
Very soon.
pop32 said:
I just want to clarify, when sending the additional documents requested by the embassy, do you send those through email?

I provided them my email address during the application so the communication was mostly through email.

They also said in the letter asking for the additional documents that All requested documents must be sent as an email attachment unless specifically instructed to submit original.

Then what confuses me is the last part where they say that, Please submit documents by ONE method only. Sending duplicate or multiple channel will result in processing delay.

Please help me further understand these clause as I am confused with the words.

Thank you.
Hi Pop32, as mentioned on the clause "All requested documents must be sent as an email attachment unless specifically instructed to submit original". They will give you specific instruction on how the documents are to be sent. It could be thru email or original copies. In my case, I was asked to send NBI and Police Clearance for additional requirement. I sent it thru FEDEX courier as I was instructed to send original copies. Then the clause "Please submit documents by ONE method only. Sending duplicate or multiple channel will result in processing delay", from how I understand it, like in my case, I was asked to send the original copies of both NBI and Police Clearance. Therefore, instruction is clear so I do not need to send another copy thru email. At any transcation, there could be one method only. Just an insight.
Thanks. Cheers!

raecy

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-aug-2015
Doc's Request.
20-oct-2015
AOR Received.
11-aug-2015
File Transfer...
05-oct-2015
Med's Request
16-oct-2015
Med's Done....
19-oct-2015
Passport Req..
09-jun-2016 DM june 26 '16
VISA ISSUED...
24-jun-2016
LANDED..........
Sooner!
Nicah said:
Hi Pop32, as mentioned on the clause "All requested documents must be sent as an email attachment unless specifically instructed to submit original". They will give you specific instruction on how the documents are to be sent. It could be thru email or original copies. In my case, I was asked to send NBI and Police Clearance for additional requirement. I sent it thru FEDEX courier as I was instructed to send original copies. Then the clause "Please submit documents by ONE method only. Sending duplicate or multiple channel will result in processing delay", from how I understand it, like in my case, I was asked to send the original copies of both NBI and Police Clearance. Therefore, instruction is clear so I do not need to send another copy thru email. At any transcation, there could be one method only. Just an insight.
Thanks. Cheers!
Same understanding here nicah, ;)

Nicah

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
Singapore
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore Office
App. Filed.......
16-03-2018
Doc's Request.
10-07-2018
Med's Request
10-07-2018
Interview........
I hope not.
Passport Req..
31-07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon.
LANDED..........
Very soon.
raecy said:
Same understanding here nicah, ;)
Hi Raecy, yeah :). Mahal na araw na, madedelay ulit ang processing ata. Do you think so?

viguaiza

Jan 19, 2016
pop32 said:
I just want to clarify, when sending the additional documents requested by the embassy, do you send those through email?

I provided them my email address during the application so the communication was mostly through email.

They also said in the letter asking for the additional documents that All requested documents must be sent as an email attachment unless specifically instructed to submit original.

Then what confuses me is the last part where they say that, Please submit documents by ONE method only. Sending duplicate or multiple channel will result in processing delay.

Please help me further understand these clause as I am confused with the words.

Thank you.
helo pop32. You can send by email or mail and it should be original documents. It should be one time to send it... You can send be email and it should be pdf file. You can send also in mail, as you can see they give you an address where to send it, right? What i did last time, i send all my add documents by mail. all original documents not a photocopy. Read carefully it carefully.. You can ask me.. Im willing to help.. thanks

pop32

May 23, 2015
viguaiza said:
helo pop32. You can send by email or mail and it should be original documents. It should be one time to send it... You can send be email and it should be pdf file. You can send also in mail, as you can see they give you an address where to send it, right? What i did last time, i send all my add documents by mail. all original documents not a photocopy. Read carefully it carefully.. You can ask me.. Im willing to help.. thanks
Hi viguaiza,

This confused me a lot:

All requested documents, unless specifically instructed to submit an original, should be sent as an email attachment

Documents requested in its original form, e.g. police certificates, must be submitted to thru either VACs or Courier
and
Please submit documents by ONE method only. Sending documents through duplicate or multiple channels will result in processing delays.

I have one document that said "Original". Does it mean I will send that through either VACs or Courier and the others through Email?

Thank you.

Butchoi501

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
Doha Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
30-09-2016 -No Email AOR1- 17-10-2016 (AOR2)
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
19-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-08-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
19-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
He makes all things possible IN HIS TIME
Engineered_by_God said:
got my sa today, and transfer nila to manila visa office.

To God be the Glory :)
Hi Engineered_by_God

Im from Doha also,you mean to say na hindi abu dhabi ang visa office mo even though you live in Qatar, kasi we were planning to apply pa next month and i supposed we have the same situation. would you mind if you can share your scenario?

Thank you and Good luck

Engineered_by_God

Feb 10, 2016
Doha
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2-2016
AOR Received.
16-3-2016
File Transfer...
29/3/2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/1/2016
Passport Req..
04-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
22-11-2016
Butchoi501 said:
Hi Engineered_by_God

Im from Doha also,you mean to say na hindi abu dhabi ang visa office mo even though you live in Qatar, kasi we were planning to apply pa next month and i supposed we have the same situation. would you mind if you can share your scenario?

Thank you and Good luck

Nag email sa asawa ko fren, sabi sa email forward nila sa manila visa office due to nationality ko . Naku expectant heart ako sa abu dhabi

Butchoi501

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
Doha Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
19-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-08-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
19-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Engineered_by_God said:
Nag email sa asawa ko fren, sabi sa email forward nila sa manila visa office due to nationality ko . Naku expectant heart ako sa abu dhabi
Ahhh ok so may possibilities pala na mag medical ka sa manila? sa tingin ko mas matagal sa manila. but anyway good luck to us. saan ka nag work dito sa doha?

Engineered_by_God

Feb 10, 2016
Doha
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2-2016
AOR Received.
16-3-2016
File Transfer...
29/3/2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/1/2016
Passport Req..
04-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
22-11-2016
Butchoi501 said:
Ahhh ok so may possibilities pala na mag medical ka sa manila? sa tingin ko mas matagal sa manila. but anyway good luck to us. saan ka nag work dito sa doha?
Nagpamedical ako dito may al nassr ba na area or bin mamoud area kasi upfront medical yun pinagawa sa akin nang asawa ko.
I have a fren na nagfile sa manila, nasa canada na sya neto lang feb 2016. Nagapply sya nang may 2015 doon sa manila visa office. It depends ata, passport ko nga nirenew ko lang last week, so yun passport copy ko na sinend ay magexpire na don sa app ko. wait lang ako sa advise nang visa office for updated data noon. Btw kumuha ka na PCC dito?

raecy

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-aug-2015
Doc's Request.
20-oct-2015
AOR Received.
11-aug-2015
File Transfer...
05-oct-2015
Med's Request
16-oct-2015
Med's Done....
19-oct-2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
24-jun-2016
LANDED..........
Sooner!
Nicah said:
Hi Raecy, yeah :). Mahal na araw na, madedelay ulit ang processing ata. Do you think so?
Yeah I think so.. kung pwd lang pigilan eh.

raecy

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-aug-2015
Doc's Request.
20-oct-2015
AOR Received.
11-aug-2015
File Transfer...
05-oct-2015
Med's Request
16-oct-2015
Med's Done....
19-oct-2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
24-jun-2016
LANDED..........
Sooner!
pop32 said:
Hi viguaiza,

This confused me a lot:

All requested documents, unless specifically instructed to submit an original, should be sent as an email attachment

Documents requested in its original form, e.g. police certificates, must be submitted to thru either VACs or Courier
and
Please submit documents by ONE method only. Sending documents through duplicate or multiple channels will result in processing delays.

I have one document that said "Original". Does it mean I will send that through either VACs or Courier and the others through Email?

Thank you.
Hi, in my experience I sent all together via mail original and not. I suggest you to do same send it in one method.

Butchoi501

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
Doha Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
19-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-08-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
19-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Engineered_by_God said:
Nagpamedical ako dito may al nassr ba na area or bin mamoud area kasi upfront medical yun pinagawa sa akin nang asawa ko.
I have a fren na nagfile sa manila, nasa canada na sya neto lang feb 2016. Nagapply sya nang may 2015 doon sa manila visa office. It depends ata, passport ko nga nirenew ko lang last week, so yun passport copy ko na sinend ay magexpire na don sa app ko. wait lang ako sa advise nang visa office for updated data noon. Btw kumuha ka na PCC dito?
Ahh ok sino mag advise na upfront yun medical mo your choice or the embassy. So in short pwde pala mag file tayo sa Canadian Embassy Manila Office na nandito tayo sa qatar.
wala pa nga ako PCC paano bah kumuha?

viguaiza

Jan 19, 2016
raecy said:
Hi, in my experience I sent all together via mail original and not. I suggest you to do same send it in one method.
Hi raecy, you can send it bY courier..
In my experience kasi, the embassy sent me an email for an additional docs, so i send it by mail. though, they advice me to send it to Vac or courier but i sent it through LBC. And i send it by one method only. But i advice you to send by courier.

raecy

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-aug-2015
Doc's Request.
20-oct-2015
AOR Received.
11-aug-2015
File Transfer...
05-oct-2015
Med's Request
16-oct-2015
Med's Done....
19-oct-2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
24-jun-2016
LANDED..........
Sooner!
viguaiza said:
Hi raecy, you can send it bY courier..
In my experience kasi, the embassy sent me an email for an additional docs, so i send it by mail. though, they advice me to send it to Vac or courier but i sent it through LBC. And i send it by one method only. But i advice you to send by courier.
That's ok, God bless us all.

viguaiza

Jan 19, 2016
pop32 said:
Hi viguaiza,

This confused me a lot:

and

Thank you.
If they ask you 1 document then send it by courier or vacs. you can send it also through email but in pdf file.