+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*NEW* MANILA VISA OFFICE Philippines SPOUSE/FAMILY TIMELINE

amaefiel

Star Member
Mar 25, 2019
don't worry guys.. makukuha din po natin asap ang Ppr lalo na moving at mabilis mvo ngayon. antay lang po talaga, everything is worth it naman once na nakuha na natin visa kahit 1 year process pa.. pray lang talaga kasi ako dasal lang at etong forum lang tumulong sakin sa pag ayos ng lahat.. Good luck po satin lahat.
Oo nga po. Tama po kayo lets pray and be patient. Gudluck sa ating lahat ;) makukuha din natin yang golden PPR na yan :D

annjo

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila Visa Office
App. Filed.......
July 8, 2019
Doc's Request.
Sept 16, 2019
AOR Received.
Sept 5, 2019
File Transfer...
Sept 19
Med's Request
Sept 13
Med's Done....
Oct 03
Oo nga po. Tama po kayo lets pray and be patient. Gudluck sa ating lahat ;) makukuha din natin yang golden PPR na yan :D
Sana nga maging positive mga application natin para makasama na natin pamilya natin mahirap din yung magkalayo.

SKgirl

Star Member
Oct 19, 2011
SK
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
Hi guys! Hope you are all well.
Anyone tried sending documents from a province in the Philippines to Canada? how long did it take to receive it? do you recommend FedEx or DHL? thanks a lot.

dsfctr

Apr 17, 2019
Hi guys! Hope you are all well.
Anyone tried sending documents from a province in the Philippines to Canada? how long did it take to receive it? do you recommend FedEx or DHL? thanks a lot.
Mine was from LBC but when my documents arrived it was from DHL. It took 5 business days

dsfctr

Apr 17, 2019
Nov 2017 na applicant tas June 2018 tong PPR nya?
Yup ganun nangyari sa case niya. Pero wag na natin icompare kasi iba naman case niya. Pray na lang tayo na maging okay papers natin. Lalo na yung humahawak na officer sa case natin wag tayo pahirapan

tuweetuwee

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Random po. My husband won the SK Kagawad election last year 2018, I am about to sponsor him. We're just confused if he is considered as Government Employee? Do we have to declare it on the form? Thank you!

Louman64

Sep 22, 2016
scarborough toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-04-2019
Doc's Request.
No news yet
Random po. My husband won the SK Kagawad election last year 2018, I am about to sponsor him. We're just confused if he is considered as Government Employee? Do we have to declare it on the form? Thank you!
No they are not government employees even the Barangay Captain and Kagawads are not ...Senator Pimentel was trying to push this law called Magna Carta for Barangay Officials last January ...making them government employees with benefits and pensions but I think this has not been approved yet

Momon

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MVO
App. Filed.......
Feb 2019
Doc's Request.
10-06-2019
AOR Received.
06-04-2018
Med's Request
10-06-2019
Med's Done....
13-06-2019
Hi There!

I’m new to this forum po.

Noticed this thread is active and puro pinoy members. Kumusta po kayo. Good luck po sa lahat.

My sister in Alberta submitted the application to sponsor me and my family under Family Sponsorship (other relative) class. Our application was received by CIC on 04 March. My sister receive a message saying she met the requirement for eligibility as a sponsor 13 April. We had our biometrics taken on 17 April. Based on my GC Key account, ‘We are processing your background check’.

Hope someone can advise how long it usually take to receive a medical exam request after providing biometrics?

Thank you po in adavance. God bless!

amaefiel

Star Member
Mar 25, 2019
Hi There!

Noticed this thread is active and puro pinoy members. Kumusta po kayo. Good luck po sa lahat.

My sister in Alberta submitted the application to sponsor me and my family under Family Sponsorship (other relative) class. Our application was received by CIC on 04 March. My sister receive a message saying she met the requirement for eligibility as a sponsor 13 April. We had our biometrics taken on 17 April. Based on my GC Key account, ‘We are processing your background check’.

Hope someone can advise how long it usually take to receive a medical exam request after providing biometrics?

Hi Momon, mine was requested before even processing the background check and Sponsorship approval. Medical was requested on FEB 26 and the Sponsorship approval was Feb 28. I think it would really depend, every application is in different order when it comes to process steps.

Reactions: Momon

Momon

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MVO
App. Filed.......
Feb 2019
Doc's Request.
10-06-2019
AOR Received.
06-04-2018
Med's Request
10-06-2019
Med's Done....
13-06-2019
Hi Momon, mine was requested before even processing the background check and Sponsorship approval. Medical was requested on FEB 26 and the Sponsorship approval was Feb 28. I think it would really depend, every application is in different order when it comes to process steps.
Hi @amaefiel, thanks po for your response. Yeah, i think every application is unique.

May I know din po your type of application? And if it’s okay, are you able to provide your timeline?

Goodluck po.

michegem25

Sep 23, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
August 18, 2018
Doc's Request.
December 12, 2018
AOR Received.
November 16, 2018
File Transfer...
November 26, 2018
Med's Request
November 22, 2018
Med's Done....
March 21, 2019
Hi everyone! Just want to ask if my husband can send his passport along with all other requirements to VFS Global in Makati through LBC?

I’m confused since in the passport request letter, it said there that “They do not accept passports and documents couriered to their office nor do they send visa packages by courier” - What does this mean?

michegem25

Sep 23, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
August 18, 2018
Doc's Request.
December 12, 2018
AOR Received.
November 16, 2018
File Transfer...
November 26, 2018
Med's Request
November 22, 2018
Med's Done....
March 21, 2019
Hi There!

Welcome po! In our case, my husband received medical request the same month I received sponsorship approval email (November 2018). Spousal sponsorship po ang inapply ko (Submitted August 2018) But I noticed that the order of processing differs based on other people’s experiences. I guess it depends on the officer processing our papers? Pero it’s good that you’re now on the background check step. My husband’s background check just started last month.

Reactions: Momon

amaefiel

Star Member
Mar 25, 2019
Hi @amaefiel, thanks po for your response. Yeah, i think every application is unique.

May I know din po your type of application? And if it’s okay, are you able to provide your timeline?

Goodluck po.
Ours is Commonlaw Sponsorship with 1 dependent. We submitted our files on Nov 2018 and was transferred in Manila Visa office on March 15 and until now still waiting for an update.