+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*NEW* MANILA VISA OFFICE Philippines SPOUSE/FAMILY TIMELINE

YberRavin

Apr 19, 2018
may kailangan po ba akong isend after medical for proof na done na ang medical? or hintayin ko nalang masend yung results ko?
No need na po, sila na po ang bahala mag-send ng result. Check nyo na lang po s gckey or ecas account nyo kung na received na po nila. Sa case ko po kasi after 6 days my update na po yung account ko na medical passed na.

YberRavin

Apr 19, 2018
1 year in process for us today (june 26)

Is it safe for me to inquire with MVO about the status of our application?
Spouse or common-law partner living outside Canada
Submitted on or after December 7, 2016
Philippines
12 month(s) ?
Includes assessment of sponsor.

That is the processing time (max), so i think you have to contact MVO with regards to your application status.

Maemae26

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
When I checked the spreadsheet there's none in spousal visa from Manila visa office. But the application processed in Mississauga and new Delhi already got their ppr and some already landed in Canada .
Wow lucky for them it's going fast

IR0NMAN

Mar 2, 2018
Category........
FAM
No need na po, sila na po ang bahala mag-send ng result. Check nyo na lang po s gckey or ecas account nyo kung na received na po nila. Sa case ko po kasi after 6 days my update na po yung account ko na medical passed na.
6 days po after medical? kasama po ba ang weekends dun? saking kasi 20 ako nagpamedical, so pa 6th day na din ngayon if including weekends.

Jemnay

Feb 19, 2018
Kidapawan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
07-12-2017
Doc's Request.
01-02-2018
AOR Received.
31-01-2018
File Transfer...
01-03-2018
Med's Request
17-02-2018
Med's Done....
15-03-2018
Passport Req..
04-09-2018
LANDED..........
02-10-2018
may kailangan po ba akong isend after medical for proof na done na ang medical? or hintayin ko nalang masend yung results ko?
Hintayin mo n lng ang update s gckey. I'm sure yung clinic nah mismo mgpasa ng medical results. Bale s clinic k n lng mg .Inquire if kmusta ang medical results or napasa nah ba nila s immigration ang medical results mo.

YberRavin

Apr 19, 2018
6 days po after medical? kasama po ba ang weekends dun? saking kasi 20 ako nagpamedical, so pa 6th day na din ngayon if including weekends.
Yup! April 4 ako ngpa-medical, then april 10 medical passed na ako s gckey and received naman sa ecas. That same day po nka-received naman wife ko (sponsor) ng email na application transfered na sa MVO. BTW po, sa IOM Manila Health Center po ako ngpa-medical.

CarleyDT

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Chapleau Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
06-06-2017
AOR Received.
27-07-2017
Med's Request
04-08-2017
Med's Done....
22-09-2017 (asked for extension on deadline)
Spouse or common-law partner living outside Canada
Submitted on or after December 7, 2016
Philippines
12 month(s) ?
Includes assessment of sponsor.

That is the processing time (max), so i think you have to contact MVO with regards to your application status.
I just emailed MVO.

Here is what i sent:

Hello Ma'am/ Sir
My name is Carley DT (UCI: XXXXXXXXXX)
I am the spouse and sponsor of J. DT (UCI: XXXXXXXX)
Our application Number is FXXXXXXXXX

I am emailing you today because I would like to inquire about the status of my husbands application for permanent residency.
Our application was first received on June 26 2017 at CPC-Mississauga to process my sponsorship portion of the application.

I was approved to sponsor my husband on August 11th 2017, and the Permanent residency portion of the application was forwarded to the visa office in Manila, Philippines that same day.

He completed his Medical exam at the end of September 2017.
Submitted additional information regarding the mistaken "No criminal Record" remark on his NBI clearance on November 4th and November 7th 2017 (they were two separate emails), and received an invitation to pre-arrival services on January 26, 2018.

We have now been in process for exactly one year.
The last update we had was on May 31st 2018 when the "Background Check" line on my husband's GC Key Account changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

I was wondering if you could provide details on where the application is, and whats happening with it at this moment since we have now passed the normal processing time of 12 months.

Thank you in advance,
Carley DT (UCI: XXXXXXXXXX)

**NOTE: the "No criminal Record" remark was put there mistakenly so we obtained lots of proof from many different courts that my husband has never been in trouble with the law, and we got a new NBI Clearance that states "No derogatory record" and a new NBI Certification from the head office in Manila that certifies that it should have said "No derogatory record" in the first place**

I hope we get a reply soon.

Reactions: arimame

CarleyDT

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Chapleau Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
06-06-2017
AOR Received.
27-07-2017
Med's Request
04-08-2017
Med's Done....
22-09-2017 (asked for extension on deadline)
I got a reply from the manila visa office regarding my husbands application.
Can anybody explain?
ANOTHER REVIEW? :eek:

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Your file is currently queued for review. We regret that we are unable to provide a specific timeframe for the finalization of the application, and we appreciate your understanding while you wait to hear more from our office.

We trust this information is of assistance.

cassandra10

Star Member
May 10, 2017
I got a reply from the manila visa office regarding my husbands application.
Can anybody explain?
ANOTHER REVIEW? :eek:

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Your file is currently queued for review. We regret that we are unable to provide a specific timeframe for the finalization of the application, and we appreciate your understanding while you wait to hear more from our office.

We trust this information is of assistance.
I got the same reply from MVO... actually I emailed them twice, the first one was in April and the other one last June 26. :( It seems that they haven’t started yet the Background check of my husband’s application. This is so stressful :(

Jun 9, 2018
Hi everyone!!

My files were transfered to MVO last 06/27/18 and an update in my GCKey was made.

Regarding additional documents, ang naka-lagay lang is:

"We do not need additional documents."

Yun lang. Does that mean na it's final na they don't need addt'l docs from me? Is it all good?

App rcvd: 04/26
Medical passed: 06/26
Transfer to MVO: 06/27

Thank you!!

Danbhie

Apr 20, 2018
Tanong lang po, do i have to inform the immigration, being me(sponsor) moved to another house and change my address?

Jemnay

Feb 19, 2018
Kidapawan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
07-12-2017
Doc's Request.
01-02-2018
AOR Received.
31-01-2018
File Transfer...
01-03-2018
Med's Request
17-02-2018
Med's Done....
15-03-2018
Passport Req..
04-09-2018
LANDED..........
02-10-2018
Tanong lang po, do i have to inform the immigration, being me(sponsor) moved to another house and change my address?
Yes of course you need to update them .

Mtorres

Jun 5, 2018
Hi everyone!!

My files were transfered to MVO last 06/27/18 and an update in my GCKey was made.

Regarding additional documents, ang naka-lagay lang is:

"We do not need additional documents."

Yun lang. Does that mean na it's final na they don't need addt'l docs from me? Is it all good?

App rcvd: 04/26
Medical passed: 06/26
Transfer to MVO: 06/27

Thank you!!
Hi meju close tayu ng timeline my pre arrival kna ba?

Aries69

Oct 24, 2015
New
After getting PR card by applicant , if applicant & sponsor(Canadian Citizen) start living together outside Canada , Does the time which they spend together outside Canada count or not in order to maintain time requirement of 3 years for citizenship?