+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*NEW* MANILA VISA OFFICE Philippines SPOUSE/FAMILY TIMELINE

Kohana

Mar 13, 2018
Mabi
ask lng po anong CFO?
**maluwag naman po sa CFO. so long as you have proper docs that will show that he is already divorced, and both of you have pics tgether that u can shoe them, that will work already..plus they also have their own system or database where they could track yr husband's marital status. Goodluck po!

planningtogo

Aug 1, 2011
Bacolod, Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I am trying to fill out the schedule A for my wife form and a little confuse about the question #4E (Been refused admission to, or ordered to leave Canada or any other country). Should I check YES too since my wife got refused when she applied for a tourist visa? I checked YES on question #4D.

Thanks!

j3d

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hi,
I am trying to fill out the schedule A for my wife form and a little confuse about the question #4E (Been refused admission to, or ordered to leave Canada or any other country). Should I check YES too since my wife got refused when she applied for a tourist visa? I checked YES on question #4D.

Thanks!
My wife also got refused on her application for a tourist visa about a year ago. We answered Yes on question 4D but answered No on question 4E. My interpretation on the question was that someone who landed or tried to enter in Canada but was refused admission and had to be sent back.

IR0NMAN

Mar 2, 2018
Category........
FAM
My wife also got refused on her application for a tourist visa about a year ago. We answered Yes on question 4D but answered No on question 4E. My interpretation on the question was that someone who landed or tried to enter in Canada but was refused admission and had to be sent back.
yun sakin nag apply din ako ng study permit to canada, pero di siya na approve, should I also answer No sa application?

ayns

Star Member
Dec 14, 2010
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
02-08-2017
Doc's Request.
18-09-2017
AOR Received.
18-09-2017
File Transfer...
06-10-2017
Med's Request
21-09-2017
Med's Done....
29-09-2017
Reactions: Sunshineyday

j3d

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
yun sakin nag apply din ako ng study permit to canada, pero di siya na approve, should I also answer No sa application?
It should be the same as long as you did not try to travel to Canada and was denied entry for it.

planningtogo

Aug 1, 2011
Bacolod, Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you did not have any issues naman with the form ? thank you