Med's Request
Re med 02-05-2017
Med's Done....
19-04-2016
Passport Req..
25-05-2017
LANDED..........
27-06-2017
Ok, so next question is, does anyone know how to make an appointment to see a doctor in Davao. All the doctors there have the same phone number, and it doesn't seem to work.

badpusacat

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FeDex-ed 26-06-13
Doc's Request.
15-10-2014/FeDex-ed 26-10
IELTS Request
included in the application
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Interview........
29-09-2014
Passport Req..
Nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2014
LANDED..........
July 2015
Hello everyone!

Please patulong naman po sa mga questions ko. I'm a PR who just got married and planning to sponsor my husband pagbalik ko ng Canada (nasa Pinas ako now). Eto po yung mga gumugulo sa isip ko.

1. Before we got married, nag apply husband ko (bf ko sya noon) ng tourist visa pero hindi nya ko minention kase gusto lang nya mag try on his own. Unfortunately, denied sya. Makakaapekto ba yun sa family sponsorship na i-aapply namin?

2. Pwede ba ako umuwi ng Pinas even on process ang sponsorship nya?

3. Ok lang ba if hindi pa ako stable sa Canada? Currently kase nag-ru-room for rent lang ako at part time jobs.

4. Required ba ang NSO authenticated marriage contract or pwede na ang certified true copy ng marriage certificate? Sabi kase we still need to wait for 3months bago marelease ang NSO since recently wed lang.

5. Pag may UCI # na, mas malaki ba ang chance maapprove ng tourist visa?

6. Gaano katagal ang processing time sa CEM from application up to ma-stamp ang visa?

THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE! Hayyyy real struggle ang malayo sa minamahal sa buhay.

Alidykeman

Star Member
Feb 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
22-7-2016 upfront
Hi, I've been reading this forum for long time, I got ideas from here , but now me and my husband planning to submit out application hopefully by April or May,
Now tHis is my question, if we submit our papers with complete requirement, nbi, medical, passport , how long it usually takes, principal applicant me from manila, with no kids, but we have 24years age gap, religion, Islam and atheist , cultures, we had civil wedding with no both parents was there, we've been in relationship almost 3years, he visited me 2014 first and 2nd visit was our Hong Kong trip , but all the red flags that we are aware of, I can address this one and explain, coz we got married in Hong Kong just last jan, and it's too expensive to bring parents or any relatives.

Will appreciate your advice ,

Thanks

truesmile

Champion Member
Jun 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2012
AOR Received.
18-07-2012
File Transfer...
24-07-2012
Med's Done....
18-05-2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
05-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2013
LANDED..........
02-02-2013
Alidykeman said:
Hi, I've been reading this forum for long time, I got ideas from here , but now me and my husband planning to submit out application hopefully by April or May,
Now tHis is my question, if we submit our papers with complete requirement, nbi, medical, passport , how long it usually takes, principal applicant me from manila, with no kids, but we have 24years age gap, religion, Islam and atheist , cultures, we had civil wedding with no both parents was there, we've been in relationship almost 3years, he visited me 2014 first and 2nd visit was our Hong Kong trip , but all the red flags that we are aware of, I can address this one and explain, coz we got married in Hong Kong just last jan, and it's too expensive to bring parents or any relatives.

Will appreciate your advice ,

Thanks
If all goes straightforward with CIC, you could be done in eight and half months, but it could also take longer. Just monitor the progress of other Manila applicants on this forum with similar 'Application Received' date as yours, and both before and after.

We submitted 60 photos with our application, you should not require any more than 100.

Alidykeman

Star Member
Feb 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
22-7-2016 upfront
I think I already print out picture from his first visit 60, now it's like 100 plus photos from our Hong Kong trip including our wedding pictures, hundreds pages for chat log , I got all remittances slip, and I'm gonna print screen shot from fb status, just to show our family knows our relationship coz We didn't get a chance to meet any family or relative from both side.
I have another question , does it will give a negative feedback if I put NO to financial support, although he sent money but for gifts , I'm working and he's not working yet , so not necessary for me to have financial support for now.
Another thing, my husband kinda worry about our red flags, we also plan to have immigration lawyer , but the more I read here the more ideas I get, that's y I said, we can prepare all this , besides immigration lawyer will just check our papers we still gonna provide all of this, I'm bit concern about the cost of it. Do you think , still best way to get immigration lawyer?

Thanks

Alidykeman

Star Member
Feb 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
22-7-2016 upfront
Hi Regarding po marriage certificate , my husband and I got married in hk, and we already have marriage certificate from hk, I have original copy of our report of marriage from Philippine embassy in hk and he got original cert from hk, do I need to send NSO copy once it's available , or that marriage cert from hk would be fine. .?
Thanks

Butchoi501

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
Doha Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
30-09-2016 -No Email AOR1- 17-10-2016 (AOR2)
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
19-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-08-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
19-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
He makes all things possible IN HIS TIME
Hi Guys,

I just need some advice and few enlightenment regarding for my application,appreciate any response; here it goes;

Im currently working in Qatar and my wife to be is in Canada as PR. we are planning to get married on May 2016 so here's my questions;

1.After the wedding how long can we get the marriage license?

2.Which is better if apply my application in Abu Dhabi Visa Office or Canadian Embassy Manila Office?

3.Do you the average processing times for both offices?

It would be great to hear from you guys who already have same experiences or do you know someone same as my situation.

Thank you so much, more power and good luck to all applicants. GOD BLESS

Loki123

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Butchoi501 said:
Hi Guys,

I just need some advice and few enlightenment regarding for my application,appreciate any response; here it goes;

Im currently working in Qatar and my wife to be is in Canada as PR. we are planning to get married on May 2016 so here's my questions;

1.After the wedding how long can we get the marriage license?

2.Which is better if apply my application in Abu Dhabi Visa Office or Canadian Embassy Manila Office?

3.Do you the average processing times for both offices?

It would be great to hear from you guys who already have same experiences or do you know someone same as my situation.

Thank you so much, more power and good luck to all applicants. GOD BLESS
1. Took us 1 month to get ours. That was express too.

2. I believe when you send your application to Mississauga Ontario, CIC will determine which Visa office you will get. You will most likely get the Manila Visa office.

3. All Outland applications takes 17 months including the sponsor evaluation.

Butchoi501

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
Doha Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
30-09-2016 -No Email AOR1- 17-10-2016 (AOR2)
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
19-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-08-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
19-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
He makes all things possible IN HIS TIME
Loki123 said:

2. I believe when you send your application to Mississauga Ontario, CIC will determine which Visa office you will get. You will most likely get the Manila Visa office.

Thank you LOKI123, how to process the express marriage license?
So you mean to say that my wife should submit the application first then by that i will know in which visa office should i apply?

Loki123

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Butchoi501 said:
Loki123 said:

Thank you LOKI123, how to process the express marriage license?
So you mean to say that my wife should submit the application first then by that i will know in which visa office should i apply?
I'm not too sure how my wife did it, but there is an option for Express when you try to get your Marriage license. Just ask around for the fastest way you can get your license. You will pay a bit more, but it's worth it.

Yes, submit the application first then your wife will be evaluated for two months if she can sponsor you. Once she pass, she will get a letter saying CIC transfered your files to whichever ____ Visa office. I don't think you have any choice of which Visa office you want your papers to be processed.

jedzmm

Nov 29, 2015
Sa mga June applicant, mag-ready na po kayo. Tumawag na ang embassy sa akin nung Lunes para sa PPR. Ready for issue na daw ang visa ko. Tinanong kung makakapunta ako sa Canada bago mag-expire ang medical ko. Sinent ko na ang passport ko sa VFS Global kaninang umaga. Kailan po kaya babalik sa akin ang passport na may visa na? Magtatagal kaya ng buwan to? Salamat sa makakatulong.

June 2015 applicant

ECAS "In Process"

Latest GCMS notes (receive at Feb 5)
Medical - Passed
Eligibility - In Progress
Security & Criminality - Not Started

Jasper02

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015 Received 25-05-2015
Doc's Request.
19-08-2015
File Transfer...
27-07-2015
Med's Request
19-08-2015
Med's Done....
10-09-2015- Remedical 23-11-2016
Passport Req..
19-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
god will make a way
LANDED..........
god will make a way
Good news for you Jedzmm.. i submitted my pp, but until now! No update!

bushgirl

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 11,2015
AOR Received.
September 3,2015
File Transfer...
August 25,2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
January 2015/ 2016
Passport Req..
May 11 2016 DM May 24,2016
VISA ISSUED...
VOH June 07,2016
LANDED..........
July 3, 2016
jedzmm said:
Sa mga June applicant, mag-ready na po kayo. Tumawag na ang embassy sa akin nung Lunes para sa PPR. Ready for issue na daw ang visa ko. Tinanong kung makakapunta ako sa Canada bago mag-expire ang medical ko. Sinent ko na ang passport ko sa VFS Global kaninang umaga. Kailan po kaya babalik sa akin ang passport na may visa na? Magtatagal kaya ng buwan to? Salamat sa makakatulong.

June 2015 applicant

ECAS "In Process"

Medical - Passed
Hi its good news...kailan ma expire ang medical mo?... ibabalik nila kaagad yong pp mo with visa kaagad if you're time is limited.. kailangan kasi sa hindi pa ma expire medical mo... makapunta kana sa Canada..CONGRATS :D

Im June applicant too... got my GCMS notes last FEb 2..
Medical -passed
Eligibility- Recommend pass
Security and criminality- not started

philgoodhusband

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jedzmm said:

June 2015 applicant

ECAS "In Process"

Medical - Passed
Congrats! That's great to hear. We submitted ours June 12. Sana nga araw na lang ang binibilang natin. :) May we ask magkano yung binayaran mo sa VFS? Paki-update na rin kami dito kung gaano katagal bago bumalik yung passport na may VISA na. Again, congratulations! The wait is over! :)

feebe

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 JUN 2015
AOR Received.
9 JUL 2015
File Transfer...
11 AUG 2015
Med's Request
20 AUG 2015 (ADDT'L ID REQUEST)
Med's Done....
11 SEP 2015 (ADDT'L ID SENT)
Passport Req..
SOON
VISA ISSUED...
SOON
LANDED..........
SOON
jedzmm said:

June 2015 applicant

ECAS "In Process"

Medical - Passed
Thank you po sa good news! June applicant din kami ng hubby ko. Ano pong timeline nyo? Sana makareceive na din kami ng update. Although for my husband's case, matagal ng nag-expire medical nya so we don't know yet what's the next step for us. Hopefully, tuloy-tuloy lang. Congrats sayo! :)