+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*NEW* MANILA VISA OFFICE Philippines SPOUSE/FAMILY TIMELINE

Dec 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-11-2015
Hi! Do i have to update my marital status and married name on my pr card, passport, etc before I can start my application to sponsor my spouse?

Dec 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-11-2015
jbaldo said:
Nope thats not really necessary. I am still using my maiden name when i submitted the application.
Oh thank you very much for your quick response. Are you the sponsor? So youre still using your maiden name in all of your other documents such as CRA, etc?

jbaldo

Sep 10, 2015
Yup i am the sponsor. During the sponsorship process i was using my maiden name. But a month ago i already changed it since i renewd my passport. I am now using my husbands name in almost everything except for the pr card. That i still have to renew. But i asked about it from cic, if it would cause any trouble if i have to leave Canada and go back using a PR card with a different name in my passport. It would not be a problem. I just hAve to bring a legal change of name document such as marriage cert.

zac989

Mar 20, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014 App. Received : 22-10-2014 CC Charged : 28-12-2014 PER Received: 22-01-2015
File Transfer...
21-01-2015
Med's Request
15-10-2015
Med's Done....
20-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2015 VOH : 08-12-2015
LANDED..........
21-02-2016
hello, tanong ko lang sana if meron dito may insights about sponsoring dependent child. kaka receive lang ng Principal Applicant for FSW ang visa together with common-law. Merong declared child sa application however, child ito ng common-law sa previous marriage. In the future, can the common-law (who is the mother of the child) apply for sponsorship and not the Principal Applicant?

thanks in advance!

bojeana

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
in God's perfect time
Hello everyone,
To those with PPR i would like to ask what are the details indicated in the PPR letter.
Do you have this introduction of letter:
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada:
Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act establishes that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of examination and must produce all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. Do you have this kind of introduction part of PPR letter.

In order to continue processing your application, we require the following information/ documents:
Appendix A and Original passport.

Thanks for the reply.
Godbless

bonaddictus

Star Member
Mar 14, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 12, 2015
AOR Received.
Sept 15, 2015
File Transfer...
Sept. 25, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Aug 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 11, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 4, 2016
LANDED..........
July 2, 2016
bojeana said:
Hello everyone,
To those with PPR i would like to ask what are the details indicated in the PPR letter.
Do you have this introduction of letter:
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada:
Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act establishes that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of examination and must produce all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. Do you have this kind of introduction part of PPR letter.

In order to continue processing your application, we require the following information/ documents:
Appendix A and Original passport.

Thanks for the reply.
Godbless
tanong ko lang kung ano itong Appendix A? search ko sa google ito ay Checklist, tama po ba?

Nebm31

Oct 22, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 12, 2014 (TFW)
HI New here.

Which province po ang pwd na ma sponsor ko ang kapatid ko na sa Pinas. Hindi ko Makita ang link. I am here in Alberta. Walang family sponsorship for siblings dito.

Hope for your reply.

Loki123

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
bonaddictus said:
tanong ko lang kung ano itong Appendix A? search ko sa google ito ay Checklist, tama po ba?
CEM will email you with the Appendix A as attachment. Just fill it up and send it to them with whatever other request they want.

bojeana

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
in God's perfect time
Loki123 said:
CEM will email you with the Appendix A as attachment. Just fill it up and send it to them with whatever other request they want.
Hi Loki123,

Do we have the same letter content of PPR where in the introduction of letter ,stated the Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

Thanks for the reply.

Loki123

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
bojeana said:
Hi Loki123,

Do we have the same letter content of PPR where in the introduction of letter ,stated the Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

Thanks for the reply.
No I don't have that.

bojeana

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
in God's perfect time
Loki123 said:
No I don't have that.
May I know the exact content of your PPR letter.. How did they ask ko the passport and appendix A,, in my ppr letter , it was mention in order to continue processing your applicantion we require the ff: passport and appendix A. Above it was stated also the Subsection 16(1) Immigration nad Refugee Protection Act.. Im just worried because in my ecas it has already 4th line (decision made last August), but still in process as of now..

Loki123

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
bojeana said:
May I know the exact content of your PPR letter.. How did they ask ko the passport and appendix A,, in my ppr letter , it was mention in order to continue processing your applicantion we require the ff: passport and appendix A. Above it was stated also the Subsection 16(1) Immigration nad Refugee Protection Act.. Im just worried because in my ecas it has already 4th line (decision made last August), but still in process as of now..
Additional Document/Information Requirements at This Time

In order to continue processing your application, we require the following information and/or documents:

· Fully Completed Appendix A (attached). Passport details are not required for any family member who is not accompanying you to Canada. (Each person should complete his/her own form.)

· Original Passport(s) for you and each family member who will accompany you to Canada

To ensure timely processing and facilitate your travel, we strongly recommend that you submit the new red-coloured passports currently being issued by the Philippines authorities as they are in compliance with the machine-readable passport Requirement of the International Civil Aviation Organization.

To ensure the timely processing of your application, the document(s) and information we have requested must be provided to us within THIRTY (30) days of the date of this letter.

Unless we have specified otherwise, please send only original documents.

Dec 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-11-2015
jbaldo said:
Yup i am the sponsor. During the sponsorship process i was using my maiden name. But a month ago i already changed it since i renewd my passport. I am now using my husbands name in almost everything except for the pr card. That i still have to renew. But i asked about it from cic, if it would cause any trouble if i have to leave Canada and go back using a PR card with a different name in my passport. It would not be a problem. I just hAve to bring a legal change of name document such as marriage cert.
Thanks

ratedk8

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
WINNIPEG
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2015