+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW LMO WITH THE SAME EMPLOYER

cutiecute

Jun 29, 2012
hello everyone! my work permit will be expired soon.. do i need to apply for a new lmo before i apply for the extension of my work permit? can somebody help me? please.. thank so much.. :)

naziae

Jun 19, 2012
yes you still need an LMO unless you are on a closed WP and already have an LMO with that same employer that has not expired. hope that helps..

out

Jun 23, 2012
to naziae,

what does closed wp means? is the old LMO issued to the same employer can still be used even if expired?...thank you for any enlightenment, more power!!!

naziae

Jun 19, 2012
no problem! A closed WP means one employer that you work for and can not work for any other employer other than the one stated on the work permit. I think if the old LMO is expired you need to apply for a new one and can not apply for a new work permit with an expired LMO...

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cutiecute said:
hello everyone! my work permit will be expired soon.. do i need to apply for a new lmo before i apply for the extension of my work permit? can somebody help me? please.. thank so much.. :)
What category? If you are under LCP then you DO NOT need a new LMO. Only new Employment Contract.