+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Line added in GCMS seniors ur response appreciated (Goku , Jes_on other Sr.)

cecpet

Oct 14, 2014
Hi All,

I received my 2nd GCMS notes yesterday, I am July Applicant. Yesterday when I saw my notes I saw they added a line saying.

Remuneration for NOC's listed 9232 appear far below the minimum according to Canada Job Market Report.
Also another short line in between notes they added " Online Search Conducted - Concerns Found. " for what they are saying this dont know.

I was getting at that time $12/hour. Also when I saw my 1st notes whatever was their concerns I replied to that and sent some papers. But this line was not there in my notes. I saw these lines in 2nd notes.
Can any one tell me these lines meaning and should I respond to them again ?
Is it good to send another reply as I already did one for their other concerns ? or should I just wait ? it will not create any problem ?

Who ever has same experience or any idea please share.

Thank you.

MapleLeafCan

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2014
AOR Received.
aug 2014
Med's Request
march 2015
Med's Done....
march 2015
Passport Req..
february 2016
LANDED..........
28 february 2016
did u received ur medicals?

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
You have to realize that VO notes are written for VOs, not for applicants. There is no need to respond. If they WANT you to respond, they will send you a letter.

On the other hand, you now know that they have concerns about the validity of your NOC. Below is the wage data they look at:

http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/report-eng.do?area=27449&lang=eng&noc=9232&action=final&ln=n&s=1#report_tabs_container2

You don't say what province you worked in, but there's a pretty large wage gap in most cases.

I think the VO's concerns are that you were really doing a lower-level job, classified as skill level C/D and therefore not eligible.

As for the online search comment - VOs will often do online searches to see if they can verify employer information.

Beyond that, I don't have enough information to comment any further.

cecpet

Oct 14, 2014
MapleLeafCan said:
did u received ur medicals?
No I did not received yet. But I did upfront and got e-mail from CIC that they received it one month before. But its still not reflecting on ECAS.

MapleLeafCan

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2014
AOR Received.
aug 2014
Med's Request
march 2015
Med's Done....
march 2015
Passport Req..
february 2016
LANDED..........
28 february 2016
don't respond them until they tell you to do so, but on the other hand, prepare for a strong answer to that query. you may get some good news soon as you r in second review..
best luck and hope for the best :)

cecpet

Oct 14, 2014
jes_ON said:
You have to realize that VO notes are written for VOs, not for applicants. There is no need to respond. If they WANT you to respond, they will send you a letter.

On the other hand, you now know that they have concerns about the validity of your NOC. Below is the wage data they look at:

http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/report-eng.do?area=27449&lang=eng&noc=9232&action=final&ln=n&s=1#report_tabs_container2

You don't say what province you worked in, but there's a pretty large wage gap in most cases.

I think the VO's concerns are that you were really doing a lower-level job, classified as skill level C/D and therefore not eligible.

As for the online search comment - VOs will often do online searches to see if they can verify employer information.

Beyond that, I don't have enough information to comment any further.
Thank you Jes_on for your response. It helped me to findout what online search conducted mean. And its really mean what you said.

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
I dont think $12 should be an issue.. my company hires interns at $13-14 per hour and all of them I know got PR without any issue with regards to minimum wage criteria.. myself it is same scenario that locked in period my pay was same $13-14 and little over 2 weeks back i got PPR.. so you should be fine in terms of that salary..
The only concern they may come up with is when the normal salary for a particular role is generally much higher than applicants'. But if the organization is reputable then there are no red flags

cecpet

Oct 14, 2014
mesumrizvi said:
I dont think $12 should be an issue.. my company hires interns at $13-14 per hour and all of them I know got PR without any issue with regards to minimum wage criteria.. myself it is same scenario that locked in period my pay was same $13-14 and little over 2 weeks back i got PPR.. so you should be fine in terms of that salary..
The only concern they may come up with is when the normal salary for a particular role is generally much higher than applicants'. But if the organization is reputable then there are no red flags
hmm, thanks mesum for sharing your experience. At this point I am thinking to wait instead of giving any more documents related to this wage, as they mention in the notes. But only thing is that In 1st notes there was no such thing like this, there was a notes for NOC experience which I already provided after that.
This came up in 2nd notes and I am thinking its better not to send anything now. !