App. Filed.......
05-Nov-2012
Med's Request
22-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
23-Nov-2012
Passport Req..
23-Nov-2012
On the one year study permit now they will issue two years of work permit ??

chaitnay7777

Star Member
Nov 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes it is true..my friend got it ...he is doing 1 yr course and after that 2 yr job search visa....
also heavy cuts in student visa from may batch...no worry for people have strong academic record...

eagle89

Dec 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chaitnay7777 said:
yes it is true..my friend got it ...he is doing 1 yr course and after that 2 yr job search visa....
also heavy cuts in student visa from may batch...no worry for people have strong academic record...
What you say does not make any sense to me.

Job search visa? which kind of visa is it?

There is no quota for temperory entry visa (student visa/visitors visa/TFW visa).

chaitnay7777

Star Member
Nov 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eagle89 said:
What you say does not make any sense to me.

Job search visa? which kind of visa is it?

There is no quota for temperory entry visa (student visa/visitors visa/TFW visa).
job search visa is work permit which u get after studies..under technical terms it is called job search visa.. :-\ :-*

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
chaitnay7777 said:
job search visa is work permit which u get after studies..under technical terms it is called job search visa.. :-\ :-*
There's no such thing as a "job search visa". I assume you are taking about the "post-graduate work permit". That is the correct technical term.

chaitnay7777

Star Member
Nov 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scylla said:
There's no such thing as a "job search visa". I assume you are taking about the "post-graduate work permit". That is the correct technical term.
yup....thats right

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

chaitnay7777 said:

1. The priceless galaxy of misinformation called the mind. Heavy cuts in visa from May?

"Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) is proposing regulatory changes to limit study permits to students attending institutions designated by provinces and territories. The proposed changes would address concerns that some institutions are providing poor-quality programs or facilitating, knowingly or not, the entry of foreign nationals to Canada for purposes other than study. Under the proposed amendments, CIC would work with provinces and territories – which are constitutionally responsible for education – to develop a framework to designate educational institutions that will be permitted to host international students."

Absolutely no need to worry if you are a genuine student.

eagle89

Dec 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
enfield said:
Hi,

1. The priceless galaxy of misinformation called the mind. Heavy cuts in visa from May?

"Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) is proposing regulatory changes to limit study permits to students attending institutions designated by provinces and territories. The proposed changes would address concerns that some institutions are providing poor-quality programs or facilitating, knowingly or not, the entry of foreign nationals to Canada for purposes other than study. Under the proposed amendments, CIC would work with provinces and territories – which are constitutionally responsible for education – to develop a framework to designate educational institutions that will be permitted to host international students."

Absolutely no need to worry if you are a genuine student.
The priceless galaxy of misinformation called the mind. Heavy cuts in visa from May?>>>>>>>>>amulya (synonyms of priceless in sanskrit) reply.