+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New IRCC Portal Visitor Visa Isues

Oct 3, 2018
Chandigarh
Hello Everyone,

I hope this finds you people well.

Actually I am applying Visitor Visa for my Mother to visit Canada to meet my sister who is PR there. My mother is a government employee in India and I got NOC issued from her department for applying a visitor visa with last 6 months salary slips. After Completing all formalities on new IRCC Portal when it takes me to the Document section....they ask me about the Employer Certificate from a Canadian Employer and proof of Funds from the inviter..... How is this possible to upload Canadian documents as I am sponsoring my trip with my own savings and How to upload a Canadian Employer certificate when I work here in India ? Is it a glitch or what ?

Do I need to apply through GC key instead ??

Any revert will be highly appreciable.

Thanks

-MJ-

Dec 14, 2017
Hi guys,

I as a permanent resident and applied under family reunification on behalf of my parents. I submittted application on Dec 09, 2021 on new portal and got the acknowledgment letters immediately. The letters contain the application numbers and the table which I have pasted below got updated just after the submission. But later on when I signed in, I can't see the application no. Next day, I got an email that I received a message in my account for biometrics instruction letter. But I am unable to check the status and messages. Any one faced similar issue ?

Application type

Application number

Applicant name

Date submitted

Current statusAction
Visitor visa applicationNot availableDecember 9, 2021ApplicationStatus.InProgressPending
Visitor visa applicationNot availableDecember 9, 2021ApplicationStatus.InProgressPending

kittU2000

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
Hello Everyone,

I hope this finds you people well.

Actually I am applying Visitor Visa for my Mother to visit Canada to meet my sister who is PR there. My mother is a government employee in India and I got NOC issued from her department for applying a visitor visa with last 6 months salary slips. After Completing all formalities on new IRCC Portal when it takes me to the Document section....they ask me about the Employer Certificate from a Canadian Employer and proof of Funds from the inviter..... How is this possible to upload Canadian documents as I am sponsoring my trip with my own savings and How to upload a Canadian Employer certificate when I work here in India ? Is it a glitch or what ?

Do I need to apply through GC key instead ??

Any revert will be highly appreciable.

Thanks
Is there any update after that?