+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New IRCC Portal Estimated Time Progress Bar?

Decarbon

Star Member
Jul 18, 2021
Applied February 28th, did biometrics March 6th. Currently it says:
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
and
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

The progress bar is not showing any meaningful information, what's the point of this thing?

Reactions: Croyez and 2cookies

2cookies

May 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Yes
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
and

The progress bar is not showing any meaningful information, what's the point of this thing?
May be they dont have time as before to update profile...they will just inform if its approve or deny i think

synder007

Jun 8, 2022
I have the same issue as above...My application got received on March 25th, 2022 by IRCC and my biometric got passed on March 31st, 2022...until then there is no change in the progress bar! How should I take this scenario? Are these guys are working on my application status? It's June already...no pending task, I have my review of eligibility and background check.

Decarbon

Star Member
Jul 18, 2021
I have the same issue as above...My application got received on March 25th, 2022 by IRCC and my biometric got passed on March 31st, 2022...until then there is no change in the progress bar! How should I take this scenario? Are these guys are working on my application status? It's June already...no pending task, I have my review of eligibility and background check.
The progress bar never changes lol. You just need to wait till they update your application.

ch1tah

Star Member
Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 5, 2015
File Transfer...
March 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec, 2014
What is the point of this if it doesn't move or show any estimated completion date?

and

i am in the same boat as you, bar is useless, i bet you dominos pizza tracker is faster an more accurate

nileshrayani

Star Member
Aug 1, 2021
Really applying for canada visa is a big headache. Applied for my wife on 6th of March 2022. Biometrics on 11th March 2022. Previously issued canada visa and have valid US B2 visa. Dont know when this process will be complete.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Really applying for canada visa is a big headache. Applied for my wife on 6th of March 2022. Biometrics on 11th March 2022. Previously issued canada visa and have valid US B2 visa. Dont know when this process will be complete.
Yes it is utter randomness. Some people get visa in 5 days and some people get refused over and over. Beats me