+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Instructions from IRCC for applications before 7th Sep 2021

shlokthosar

Dec 20, 2021
I would suggest to raise a webform to Ottawa office.
Raising a webform to Ottawa office meaning? I have this question because I had submitted TRV along with my family on 17-September-2020 last year. I have done bio-metrics on 30-July-2021. I am still waiting for further update. Can you help me in the manner to whom should I escalate to Ottawa office through webform? Can you send me the exact URL for the same?

shlokthosar

Dec 20, 2021
Hi Everyone

I applied for my parents visitor visa in June 2021
they got there biometerics on Sep 7th (India VFS was closed that was earliest date)

Applied thru Gckey - June 2021
Biometerics - completed Sept 8 2021
backgroud - in progress
no information since then, Application is in New delhi office.

I emailed My MP and they confirmed from IRCC that
  • The criminality verifications have passed.
but there is no update on file. I have raised several web form etc. Not sure reapplying will even help as New delhi is itself slow.
I am due in January so concerned. Anyone latest got visa from new delhi with new portal ?

Thanks
Hello Nancy,

I have also submitted my family visitor visa last year in September 2020. Our biometrics is done on 30-July 2021, but after that not a single update from IRCC. I came to know this thread that we can escalate long aiated applications to MP. Can you please give me the email of MP to whom I can show my case? That will be a great help from your side.

Thanks you

priyasid

Dec 16, 2021
First Application: February 15, 2021
Biometrics: August 9, 2021
Second application on GC Key: September 18, 2021
Third Application on IRCC Portal: November 4, 2021
Biometrics Validation Letter: December 19, 2021

Status Changed to approved on IRCC Portal: December 20, 2021
Passport Request Letter: Waiting...
Hi, I have applied for my new born daughter visa on 20th July.. then again on new portal on 7th Oct.. have raised multiple web forms.. followed up with MP as well.. they just replied that the application is in process, no documents required.. do you think I should do a third application?

Gary Singh Rai

Feb 8, 2019
Raising a webform to Ottawa office meaning? I have this question because I had submitted TRV along with my family on 17-September-2020 last year. I have done bio-metrics on 30-July-2021. I am still waiting for further update. Can you help me in the manner to whom should I escalate to Ottawa office through webform? Can you send me the exact URL for the same?
It seems like all applications submitted on IRCC portal are processed in Ottawa so it is worth trying to submit a webform to Ottawa office. You can answer to the below question as no.
Is your file getting processed outside Canada?

Gary Singh Rai

Feb 8, 2019
Hi All,

Did anyone come across this scenario earlier where final status within application shows "Your application was approved, you need to send us passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details."
But there is no message or Passport Letter in the messages. Where do we generally get PPR?
My application shows 0 new messages.

Could you please share your thoughts.

shlokthosar

Dec 20, 2021
It seems like all applications submitted on IRCC portal are processed in Ottawa so it is worth trying to submit a webform to Ottawa office. You can answer to the below question as no.
Is your file getting processed outside Canada?
I am not sure where my application is getting processed. Its not started even with ELIGIBILITY check as well. I can reapply through IRCC portal , but I don't think that I will get the result either refused or approved. Do you or anyone having any idea if I can escalate this to someone or some MP in canada?

qwertas

Dec 16, 2018
What is your final decision showing?Mine shows that application was approved.
could you please share.
Eligibility:
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Background check:
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision:
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Only biometrics is shown as completed.
Submission date: Nov 25th, 2021.

Reactions: Gary Singh Rai

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Eligibility:
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Background check:
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision:
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Only biometrics is shown as completed.
Submission date: Nov 25th, 2021.
This is how mine is showing too. Ottawa webform gave me an automated response