+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Instructions from IRCC for applications before 7th Sep 2021

aditi123456

Jul 13, 2020
My friends parents recently got a PPR request for visitor visa. biometrics were already done just like your case. He submitted the passport pickup request thru vfs website link and paid 1729 per passport. You nned to upload the PPR letter at the time of submitting the passport pickup request. The packet only needs to have the passport but you can add a hard copy of the ppr letter for safety. to the best of my knowledge nothing else is needed. within 2-3 days someone will call and come to pick up the packet. You need to make to separate sumbissions if it is 2 passports (mom + dad). I hope that clrifies.

congrats on getting the approval
Yes thank you so much!

RCIC001

Dec 21, 2020
Canada
Nomination.....
GURIQBAL SINGH BHULLAR
LANDED..........
AB
Hi all

plz suggest me!!!!

I applied Visitor visa for canda in which I forgot to mention to my agent about my husband previously refused visa under family stream in 2011. I got refusal that your application is refused on the basis of not providing truthful information that your visa was refused in past. They said you are welcome to reapply if you can respond to this concern and demonstrate?? Please suggest me whatI have to do. Thanks
[/QUOTE
Do an ATIP first. Then you wil have clear picture.

Silver101

Oct 14, 2021
Application for my mom’s TRV (Nigeria)
1st application October 6 (gc key)
Biometrics already on file
2nd application November 4 (ircc portal)
BVL and PPR December 2
Visa Office, Kenya

Last edited:
Reactions: Gary Singh Rai

Gary Singh Rai

Feb 8, 2019
Application for my mom’s TRV (Nigeria)
1st application October 6 (gc key)
2nd application November 4 (ircc portal)
BVL and PPR December 2
Visa Office, Kenya
Congratulations, did you get PPR on second application?
What is the visa issuing office, is it Ottawa?

jakv

Sep 13, 2018
Hi Guys,

We have applied for my parents visitor visa application back in August 2021 and still have not received any updates on the same. My timelines are as given below. I was wondering if anyone here has been in same boat. No updates from long time!! Called/reached out to IRCC multiple times but no response!!!

Applied using old CIC portal - 16th August, 2021
Biometrics completed - 15th September, 2021

Re applied using new IRCC account - 16th November, 2021

Thank you!

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hi Guys,

We have applied for my parents visitor visa application back in August 2021 and still have not received any updates on the same. My timelines are as given below. I was wondering if anyone here has been in same boat. No updates from long time!! Called/reached out to IRCC multiple times but no response!!!

Applied using old CIC portal - 16th August, 2021
Biometrics completed - 15th September, 2021

Re applied using new IRCC account - 16th November, 2021

Thank you!
you might get a decision anytime going by current trends. While Oct applicants are still waiting, Nov decisions seem to be rolling out real quick

Reactions: jakv

Kumar25

Jun 19, 2021
Not seeing many PPRs these days...Is IRCC holding back the visitor visa applications because of the new variant?

jakv

Sep 13, 2018
you might get a decision anytime going by current trends. While Oct applicants are still waiting, Nov decisions seem to be rolling out real quick
Thank you for this update!