+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Instructions from IRCC for applications before 7th Sep 2021

Svd130

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Hi,

I just received an email with below subject and message. This is the first communication that we received from IRCC in 4 months.
Did anyone else receive any such email? Is there any significance to this email?

I logged into GC Key, but I dont see any updates there.

Email:
Subject - "We're still working on your application (#appl number)"

Message - "You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.
We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address: .
Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application."

Reactions: marketyourself

marketyourself

Star Member
Oct 27, 2021
I applied TRV for my parents on GcKey on September 15. They did biometrics on October 27th and I just received an "we are still working on your application" email. I am trying to login into gckey but seems like the server is down?
Applied from US on 3rd September, gave biometrics 23rd Sep, Eligibility Review started around 19th Oct. Today 40 days (Processing Time) from US is over and got the same email that we are working on your application. Since GC Key is down, Cant log in and check if there are any updates.

marketyourself

Star Member
Oct 27, 2021
Hi,

I just received an email with below subject and message. This is the first communication that we received from IRCC in 4 months.
Did anyone else receive any such email? Is there any significance to this email?

I logged into GC Key, but I dont see any updates there.

Email:

Message - "You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.
We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address: .
Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application."
Yeah I did check my previous reply.

Svd130

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Just logged in and received PPR.

Thanks a lot for the all strength and guidance provided by you all guys
Hi,
Congratulations!

Have you received any emails like below recently? Just wanted to know if there is any significance to email we just received.

Email:

Reactions: marketyourself

PR_FOR_CAD

Mar 10, 2016
Hi,
Congratulations!

Have you received any emails like below recently? Just wanted to know if there is any significance to email we just received.

Email:

Nope, I got the emails saying you have new message in the account, nothing more.

Brozachs

Jan 29, 2015
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
IRCC / Paris VO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request