Jun 23, 2021
Hello Everyone good news from my side UK

I just received a PPR today
Purpose of visit family reunion visiting my cousin
I’m fully vaccinated with Pfizer vacs
1st App May 25th 2021
2nd app Sep 8 2021
First Application got withdrawn last week
Today I received PPR on second Application.

Guys I was worry sick and frustrated But today finally the wait is over, I’m soooo over the moon right now

I wish you all the very best and lot of PPR to over flow in this forum so that people’s hope will awakens again.

GS Virk

Star Member
Sep 26, 2021
Hello Everyone good news from my side UK

I just received a PPR today
Purpose of visit family reunion visiting my cousin
I’m fully vaccinated with Pfizer vacs
1st App May 25th 2021
2nd app Sep 8 2021
First Application got withdrawn last week
Today I received PPR on second Application.

Guys I was worry sick and frustrated But today finally the wait is over, I’m soooo over the moon right now

I wish you all the very best and lot of PPR to over flow in this forum so that people’s hope will awakens again.
Congrats buddy,,,, If i read it correctly you applied in UK? 2nd application was via GCKEY or portal?

GS Virk

Star Member
Sep 26, 2021
I got PPR today.

First application August 1st.
Biometrics done August 5th
Second application September 21st.

I applied both times through GC Key from Macedonia. Visa office in Vienna, Austria.

I havent gotten any updates in the meantime, no eligibility review, nothing. Only one update which was the PPR.
WOW! 2nd good news for the day for this forum.. I hope soon I will also post similar post

GS Virk

Star Member
Sep 26, 2021
But most of such instances are from other countries, not India.
I guess if no one from india who applied on 7th or 8th is still waiting for PPR then the response time is still within time limits..

Lets see if anyone raises a finger that he/she is waiting from 7th or 8th sep.

Reactions: Minid

Minid

May 28, 2017
Category........
seeing all the good posts, I am feeling like I should have submitted via gckey second time

Minid

May 28, 2017
Category........
Same was my thought tooo but look at @PrasannaGTA he applied on 11th sep via gckey but no response to him
yeah, may be it's all luck. But they should at least prioritize applications as per who applied first. My first application was in Dec 2020. which feels like too long back.

GS Virk

Star Member
Sep 26, 2021
yeah, may be it's all luck. But they should at least prioritize applications as per who applied first. My first application was in Dec 2020. which feels like too long back.
same here buddy.. im also waiting since dec 2020 but we cant help it.. just stay positive

Reactions: Minid