+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Instructions from IRCC for applications before 7th Sep 2021

Sweet jesus

Star Member
May 21, 2020
You are talking about visitor visa for your Spouse right who is Outland? If so the Spouse Outland application is present right. Then above question will be "Yes"
I currently have an open work permit and I filed the application for myself and my spouse as dependent. I just submitted application for PR for self and spouse

MimosaGirl

Oct 7, 2021
Hi,

I am applying for my parents’ visitors visa on IRCC’s new portal and IRCC has asked to submit their marriage certificate. My parents’ marriage certificate is not on English (or French). What should I do in this case? Please assist.
Thanks in advance.

popst@

Sep 24, 2021
Hi,

I am applying for my parents’ visitors visa on IRCC’s new portal and IRCC has asked to submit their marriage certificate. My parents’ marriage certificate is not on English (or French). What should I do in this case? Please assist.
Thanks in advance.
I got it translated in English n did notary over it ( India)

Reactions: MimosaGirl

lotso8u

Sep 17, 2021
So nice to hear others getting PPRs

I'm still waiting for my mother's.
1st app: Aug 11
Biometrics done: Aug 12
2nd app: Sept 20

Oct5: status for 1st app became updated but turned back to submitted. I think it's just a glitch.
Waiting and hoping is so tiring :(

thatguyoverthere

Dec 14, 2017
Hi,

Thanks in advance.
Get a certified translation and submit it with the original.

Reactions: MimosaGirl

civiluv24

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-11-2016
Doc's Request.
26-01-2017
Nomination.....
10-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
IELTS Request
Submitted with application to CIC
File Transfer...
17-07-2017
Med's Request
07-08-2018
Med's Done....
10-08-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
27-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-Sep-2018
LANDED..........
31-Oct-2018
Sorry whats new IRCC portal? I am unware. is this same as signing in with GCKey
No thats new portal... which IRCC launched for those who want quick processing of visitor visa.

civiluv24

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-11-2016
Doc's Request.
26-01-2017
Nomination.....
10-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
IELTS Request
Submitted with application to CIC
File Transfer...
17-07-2017
Med's Request
07-08-2018
Med's Done....
10-08-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
27-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-Sep-2018
LANDED..........
31-Oct-2018
Hi,

Thanks in advance.
If you have parents name on each other passpor that works. if not you need to translate and submit in English or French

MimosaGirl

Oct 7, 2021
If you have parents name on each other passpor that works. if not you need to translate and submit in English or French
They do have each other’s names on their passports. So should I upload their passports’ last pages for the Marriage Certificate requirement?

Have you or anyone else done this? Any first hand experiences are much appreciated.

Minid

May 28, 2017
Category........
They do have each other’s names on their passports. So should I upload their passports’ last pages for the Marriage Certificate requirement?

Have you or anyone else done this? Any first hand experiences are much appreciated.
I am uploading their adhaar card as they don't have a marriage certificate.

swordenium

Aug 18, 2016
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
03-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2019
LANDED..........
24-09-2019
To whom it may concern

I was experimenting with the new IRCC portal. It considers Super Visa as a type of Visitor Visa. In the application there are specific options to choose Super Visa, Vistor Visa and family reunification.

The following are the available options in the IRCC portal.
Options in new IRCC Portal

I think that applications will be processed faster if the options in the above screenshot falls under the options listed in New applications post September 7. For me, choosing the following option automatically creates form for visitor visa.
  • to be reunited with an immediate family member who is a Canadian citizen, a person registered under Canada’s Indian Act or a permanent resident of Canada
While choosing the following creates application for Super Visa.
  • To visit my children or grandchildren for more than 6 months (super visa)
I might choose family reunification option (the first one) if I decide to resubmit application as that might expedite the process as it falls under the new rule change instructions.

PR_FOR_CAD

Mar 10, 2016
submitted application for supervisa again for parents. However, client summary, UCI, biometric info is showing up for my mother. However for my father there is no info regarding that just application submitted and with new application number?

Did anyone experience that ?

Also, through the new portal i applied for supervisa. But after submitting when i login the "application type shows Visitor visa application" . Is it the same regardless of supervisa or visit visa ?
that happen....wait for few days.

PR_FOR_CAD

Mar 10, 2016
Visitor visa approved on 7-Oct

1st app 24-Aug (GCKEY)
2nd app 15-Sep (GCKEY)

This is for my 1 year old daughter, I'm a PR
you will soon (9 months wait) become father for 2nd child.....partner being ircc and child being the visa application. Look at me, I am father of 3 child.

Minid

May 28, 2017
Category........
To whom it may concern

I was experimenting with the new IRCC portal. It considers Super Visa as a type of Visitor Visa. In the application there are specific options to choose Super Visa, Vistor Visa and family reunification.

The following are the available options in the IRCC portal.
Options in new IRCC Portal

I think that applications will be processed faster if the options in the above screenshot falls under the options listed in New applications post September 7. For me, choosing the following option automatically creates form for visitor visa.
  • to be reunited with an immediate family member who is a Canadian citizen, a person registered under Canada’s Indian Act or a permanent resident of Canada
While choosing the following creates application for Super Visa.
  • To visit my children or grandchildren for more than 6 months (super visa)
I might choose family reunification option (the first one) if I decide to resubmit application as that might expedite the process as it falls under the new rule change instructions.
Here all of us have applied with first option but we are not getting very fast response. Takes 30 days to get the visa as per my observation

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
you will soon (9 months wait) become father for 2nd child.....partner being ircc and child being the visa application. Look at me, I am father of 3 child.
Visa approved :) I think you missed the first line.. All the best, you will get it soon