+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Instructions from IRCC for applications before 7th Sep 2021

bsrketh

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
for visitor Visa applied from India Processing time that its showing is 153 Days... Should we expect a reply wihtin 30 days as mentioned by site at the time of applying or we should go in sleep mode till 153 days????

this is ridiculous.. double payment made and waiting endlessly.
From what I understood, unless you re-filed and mentioned that your situation has changed and that you fall in one of the categories they mentioned for re-application, I don't think those numbers will change. They're most likely giving importance to family members who were separated, family emergencies etc. US is doing the same with their visas.

I applied about 3 weeks ago and in two weeks my 37 days will be up. I don't think those numbers are accurate at this point.

GS Virk

Star Member
Sep 26, 2021
From what I understood, unless you re-filed and mentioned that your situation has changed and that you fall in one of the categories they mentioned for re-application, I don't think those numbers will change. They're most likely giving importance to family members who were separated, family emergencies etc. US is doing the same with their visas.

I applied about 3 weeks ago and in two weeks my 37 days will be up. I don't think those numbers are accurate at this point.
I fall in the category of separated family. My Wife is Canadian PR and in Canada & I am stuck here in India. This should be the first priority of IRCC to unite families. Still I am waiting since 13th sep. well actually from Dec 2020 which was my first application date. Seems like its a random cherry pick of the files and Someone someday will shower his/her mercy on my file too..

Reactions: Ibtii10

bsrketh

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
I fall in the category of separated family. My Wife is Canadian PR and in Canada & I am stuck here in India. This should be the first priority of IRCC to unite families. Still I am waiting since 13th sep. well actually from Dec 2020 which was my first application date. Seems like its a random cherry pick of the files and Someone someday will shower his/her mercy on my file too..
Totally agree with you. I'm a PR and I applied TRV for my wife. It boggles my mind that Canadian PR holders have no way of getting their spouses to Canada without applying for TRV or Sponsor PR. They also made sure you can't sponsor their PR if the PR holder is outside Canada like me. Even the US with their broken immigration system let's F1 student visa holders bring their spouses on F2.

Ibtii10

Star Member
Oct 1, 2021
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
VISIT
I'm in a similar situation. Re applied for TRV on 12th September to reunite with my spouse.

No response yet but my status was changed to "Reviewing for eligibility"

There are still some days left until 30 business days are over. I'm sure they will reply to you with good news and hopefully I will also get a positive response soon.

Reactions: canada4life_pgp2019

GS Virk

Star Member
Sep 26, 2021
I'm in a similar situation. Re applied for TRV on 12th September to reunite with my spouse.

There are still some days left until 30 business days are over. I'm sure they will reply to you with good news and hopefully I will also get a positive response soon.
I sooo wish buddy.... you are on eligibility review atleast.. iam on ground 0.. nothing... but my hopes are still on.

Reactions: Ibtii10

Gayathry

Star Member
Sep 30, 2021

How long did it take from biometrics to eligibility review?

Brozachs

Jan 29, 2015
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
IRCC / Paris VO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Priority should be, as transparency demands, FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVED basis!!!

Reactions: Winner Man

Brozachs

Jan 29, 2015
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
IRCC / Paris VO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Here's my timeline:

1st application: 15th July 2021
Biometrics request: 16th July
Biometrics completed: 18th July

No response after that

Reapplied through GC Key again: 12th September:
Eligibility started on 29th September (there was no email)
You'll soon get