+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Instructions from IRCC for applications before 7th Sep 2021

miguelca

May 6, 2021
if we will resubmit the application is that a guarantee that it will be approved?
Nobody can guarantee you if it will get approved. Any application will go trough the screening process and the officer will determine, based on the documentation provided, if they approve your TRV or not.

Janemommy

Dec 28, 2020
Looks like they do not want to immediately bother about the backlog of applications pending since last year. There must not be a way to search through the huge backlog and find urgent applications. Hence, the new guidelines. That's just my interpretation of it. Of course, they will get back to old applications at some point as they have more bandwidth, but not anytime soon.
I think you are right! How sad

Reactions: zonur

amfa

Star Member
Aug 21, 2021
The purpose of visa to visit my uncle, do u recommend to re submit new application? Old app was submitted on month ago

kingwil

Jul 2, 2011
Thanks a lot! I already resubmitted my application and put the old application number in the client information.. I hope they see it!
Good Morning,
in terms of supporting documents, you upload current banking and job letters ? or just upload an application ?

Tarora

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
My wife is in Canada on study permit. I already have a visit visa for Canada.
Applied visa for my son who is 2.5 years old in the month of March. Just need to know what should I put under main purpose of your visit

tourism
To visit family or friends

should I put tourism and explain all the situation under letter of explanation or should I put visit family ? Please guide because under family visit they are asking for huge list of documents

Aftabshah2565

Star Member
Apr 27, 2021
Good Morning,
in terms of supporting documents, you upload current banking and job letters ? or just upload an application ?
Yes , because they will cancel your old application and as you are submitting new application currently, then current documents will be required. Anyway, this is what I understand. Its better to confirm officially

leaf777

Aug 30, 2021
I think they wouldn't consider the backlog because most of those are submitted pre-pandemic, therefore not considering vaccination status and quarantine plan (i.e., for kids traveling with parents). The least IRCC can do is provide a payment refund for pre-pandemic applications since they didn't actually process them anyway.

Reactions: Lulu69 and AnkithaP

Girlfrombc27

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/apply-visitor-visa.html

• We’ll contact you within 14 to 30 business days of getting your complete application.
Its only for eligible applicants. not for non essential purpose applicants
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/apply-visitor-visa.html

• We’ll contact you within 14 to 30 business days of getting your complete application.
Thankyou! I will definitely reapply for my moms visa.