+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Instructions from IRCC for applications before 7th Sep 2021

taneja

May 12, 2021
Hi Folks,

I'm looking to reapply TRV using GC key and there is a question asking

'Have you previously applied to enter or remain in Canada'

I had TRV visa which go expired in 2019 and I applied for a new one in TRV in MAY 2021 which has not moved yet

Should I mention about both of my application like

Yes I've previously applied and my first Tourist Visa got expired in 2019 and second TRV application hasn't moved since filling.

I am looking to apply for a new TRV under 'To unite with an immediate family member'

Am I correct or should I just mentioned about my previous application number on which no action has been taken.

Your inputs are highly valuable to me.

Thanks In Advance.

rahulpatel123

Apr 27, 2021
I received an update and an information letter in GC Key
are you talking about this letter?

Please be advised that your application has been transferred to New Delhi for further processing as your current country of residence is India. Please direct all further questions regarding your application to the New Delhi office.
For general questions and to check the status of your application, please use the following online available to you on IRCC website:
 Check your application status
 Check processing times
 Find application forms and guides
 Find answers to common questions in the Help Centre
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
I can see people getting decisions on the same day when eligibility review starts. My application's eligibility review started 5 days back but no update since then. Applied second time through GC key on 17th Sep.

Anyone else with similar timelines?
Applied on 15th Sep.. Eligibility review started on 17th.. No update since then.

Im a PR in Canada and TRV is for my 11 month Daughter

Reactions: Gary Singh Rai

Gary Singh Rai

Feb 8, 2019
Applied on 15th Sep.. Eligibility review started on 17th.. No update since then.

Im a PR in Canada and TRV is for my 11 month Daughter
Seems like we are in the same boat. Are the biometrics updated and showing up in the application? Please keep us posted if you get any update on the application.

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Seems like we are in the same boat. Are the biometrics updated and showing up in the application? Please keep us posted if you get any update on the application.
Hmm.. Biometrics not applicable for minors

Sep 30, 2021
Hi All I have applied for tourist visa from India on August 30, 2021 and done my bio metric on September 9, 2021, waiting for response, haven't got any update

Sweet jesus

Star Member
May 21, 2020
I need your opinion pls

I hold a work permit and I have applied for PR for myself and spouse but the file is not moving

I’m about to submit application for Visitors visa for my spouse to reunite with me in Canada .. should I indicate that a PR file haas been submitted in the letter of invitation .?

DonDraper

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
I applied for my parent's visitor visa on August 2nd, 2021, biometrics was completed on September 16th, 2021.

Do I need to re-apply again through the GC key? I have given the reason as "Family visit". There is not progress on our file and i sent a webform inquiry to check on progress. During the filing process, we have updated the 2 vaccination shots proof. Not sure if that's of any help.

Pls, suggest.

Reactions: jakv and Rsingh9879

Romeo4412

Star Member
Sep 10, 2021
1st app for parents- 25th aug
2nd app- 15th September
Got ppr request letter - 29th September

does vfs charges ₹1000 per passport or 1 package? To be collected from same address for both parents.
Whats the next steps. How long bluedart will take to deliver it back with stamping
Applicant from India?

sindhugururaj

Dec 5, 2014
Has anyone applied with TRV along with USA Visa stamped ? My mothers US visa is stamped on her old passport but not able to enter the passport expiry date, it has only year until 2011. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Thank you

Rsingh9879

Sep 6, 2021
I applied for my parent's visitor visa on August 2nd, 2021, biometrics was completed on September 16th, 2021.

Do I need to re-apply again through the GC key? I have given the reason as "Family visit". There is not progress on our file and i sent a webform inquiry to check on progress. During the filing process, we have updated the 2 vaccination shots proof. Not sure if that's of any help.

Pls, suggest.
Are you planning to reapply or waiting for webform response? Pl keep Posting if there are any developments

shahnaf

Mar 6, 2015
Question on visitor record extension
My parents came to Canada on supervisa and got 2 year entry. Due to COVID we applied for an visitor record extension and got 1 year extension. which is valid until June 2022. Super visa is valid for another 4 years
Does anyone know if is it possible to get yet another extension?
Or can they go to the US or any other country for a week and come back to get another 2 year entry?
Or they have to go back to the home country for certain amount of time before they can come back to Canada?