+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Instructions from IRCC for applications before 7th Sep 2021

sripradheep

Star Member
Jun 4, 2021
My timeline:( I am on PGWP , PR for me and wife under process cec), I am inside Canada.
Applied for wife’s visitor Visa, she is an international student in UK( pakistani pssport and have valid usa visa)
First application : 18 feb 2021
Biometrics: 2 march 2021
Second application : 13 sep 2021 via new portal.
Passport request : waiting….
after applying sencond application is your 1st application refused. Bcz my case my 1st application was refused that applied on june2020 yesterday. My secon application had updated my UCI number. is the same for you too.

crunchpackets

Sep 24, 2021
Has anyone re-applied for the visitor visa after Sep 7th and gotten a passport request as well?
I applied for a visitor visa to reunite with immediate family in Feb 2021, provided all docs for travel exemption but haven't heard any response yet.

I called the IRCC, they say if your situation has not changed, implying that you already told us you were exempt from covid-travel-restrictions, you don't need to submit an application again, we will process the same application. But I am seeing few responses in forum where the new application re-filed got a response in just days. I don't understand why my application is not being processed and prioritized then.

Can anyone share their experience if they initially filed visitor visa providing proof that they are exempted from any travel restrictions and then recently submitted a new application after Sep 7th, have you heard back anything yet?

Peter bony

Sep 11, 2021
I have no idea because they didn't send a email to tell be about the update i just checked today and find out that eligibility started

Girlfrombc27

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
I have no idea because they didn't send a email to tell be about the update i just checked today and find out that eligibility started
wishing you good luck! keep an eye on it, i checked my application last night around 9 pm est and nothing, not even eligibility started. then at 11:45 est they sent the email that i have a message in the portal. the eligibility has been started and that final decision it has been approved. also the passport request letter.

juanpolancodr

Jan 19, 2019
wishing you good luck! keep an eye on it, i checked my application last night around 9 pm est and nothing, not even eligibility started. then at 11:45 est they sent the email that i have a message in the portal. the eligibility has been started and that final decision it has been approved. also the passport request letter.
Congratulations!

When did you apply?

Romeo4412

Star Member
Sep 10, 2021
When did you apply? From India?

swordenium

Aug 18, 2016
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
03-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2019
LANDED..........
24-09-2019
@Abhiancha
Hi. My mother got her biometrics done around August 14 and it got updated on her application in 2-3 days. Not sure why the biometrics are not updated in your case! You should call the IRCC to understand the reason.

After the biometrics, we were also waiting for the medical request which did not come till now. However, after the new recommendation from IRCC post Sep 7, I have submitted a new application for the Super Visa. Again there is a lot of confusion if that is required or not but I had called up the IRC and the agent told me to do that to be on a safer side. I submitted the new application using the same GC Key account and hence the old biometrics are being shown in the new application as well. I am still waiting for any updates on the new application.
Any updates yet?

VaishaliAkilesh

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
USA
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
App. Filed.......
29-08-2021
Passport Req..
24-09-2021
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2021
Hey guys got the ppr request today and final decision being approved. Applied from USA.

Reactions: Isiatu

VaishaliAkilesh

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
USA
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
App. Filed.......
29-08-2021
Passport Req..