+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Instructions from IRCC for applications before 7th Sep 2021

Luxp

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
But I can see biometrics information in the portal (Applicant information). Under the Biometrics section, it says fingerprints not received.
Have you checked with IRCC or VFS? Please try to prioritize and get a response soon. Keep doing something till you get it fixed. As families, we cannot and should not stay away from our dear ones. It's most frustrating and saddening

Reactions: saathvik92

Robotisict

Star Member
Mar 31, 2016
Is there anyone in this group/thread who has applied for a spouse visitor visa (as a PR/citizen) and their application was approved? Any info will be really appreciated!
I'm a PR whose wife is applied for a TRV.
First app: May 15th (GCKey)
Second app: Sept. 8th (Portal)

Robotisict

Star Member
Mar 31, 2016
Are you waiting from Sep 8th? That is well over 30 days no? Which country and have u raised any webform on the delay?
[As I had said before] all steps of her application (even eligibility) are passed, as we heard from the M.P. of my area. Though, the officer (of Ankara VO) doesn't release the final decision nor answer they any type of communications!

Don't sleep on that 30-day joke, as they feel no obligation not to violate it.

Kash00

Nov 3, 2021
Hey all,
Need some guidance. I am from Pakistan and I applied for my mom’s visitor visa on 23rd Sept from the gckey. This has been the first application I have made. The eligibility started 3 weeks ago but haven’t gotten any response yet. The processing time shows 32 days from Pakistan. I was thinking maybe the decision is delayed because I applied through the gckey. Should I reapply using the new portal? I am a little confused as the application is already in review so not sure if I should reapply or not.

Dragon_duck

Jun 21, 2021
Can I apply for tourist visa for my parents if they don’t have strong financial background and properties back home? I have a high income and property here. Can I fully sponsor them?

Robotisict

Star Member
Mar 31, 2016
Can I apply for tourist visa for my parents if they don’t have strong financial background and properties back home? I have a high income and property here. Can I fully sponsor them?
Having ties in home side indicates that there are sufficient inertia for an applicant to leave the destination country. If you are be the only source of support, then the officer may feel your parents have not enough reason to get back which is a very terrible impression in view of her decision. So, your parents better submit their application supported by as much as ties they can cite.

Naveen thomas

Jun 1, 2018
When did you reapply? Through GC key?
i reapplied on oct 13th through gc key but my second application was done via my lawyer in Canada. Its not showing in my gc key portal yet. Thinking if i should repply from India. The amount of money being spent on this is huge now!

PrasannaGTA

Star Member
Jul 9, 2021
Anyone with valid work permit reapplied through the new portal? I am trying to reapply through the portal as my gckey application has crossed 35 days and not able to get the right reason to choose here

Naveen thomas

Jun 1, 2018
Anyone with valid work permit reapplied through the new portal? I am trying to reapply through the portal as my gckey application has crossed 35 days and not able to get the right reason to choose here
can you please share the link to the new portal? i thought the new portal was for permanent residents.