+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Instructions from IRCC for applications before 7th Sep 2021

Feb 24, 2016
You can check details here: Visa to pass through the UK in transit - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

I'd be more worried about just an hour layover for connecting international flights.
Thank you so much for your response. I have checked in the website and you are correct it says if Indian citizen has visa for Canada they do not need transit visa and I was having doubt that this condition may apply for only those people who are travelling to Canada.
What if someone had single entry visa of Canada and then flying back to India via Heathrow.

Also you are correct about just an hour layover, but that is from same terminal 5 also with same airline. I have spoke with airline, they mentioned that for any reason if flight got delayed it would be their responsibility to arrange another flight.

PR_FOR_CAD

Mar 10, 2016
Hi Everyone --- I applied for TRV from India through the new portal on Sep 19. Submitted biometrics on Oct 7th. got the PPR today on Oct 29th. All the best
Did your review of eligibility changed ever or any updates happened between?

Mine says: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

Vedant_agarwalla

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2018
AOR Received.
Dec 2018
Did your review of eligibility changed ever or any updates happened between?

Mine says: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Mine says we are reviewing your eligibility for the past 25 days

marketyourself

Star Member
Oct 27, 2021
Hello. I want to contact IRCC using the webform regarding my application since normal processing time has already passed. The webform asks for the Visa Office thats processing my application. I applied from the USA and using the online application through GC KEY Account. Do I select the New York office or the Los Angeles office from the option? Does anyone know how to know which Visa Office is processing your application?

canada4life_pgp2019

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
Hello. I want to contact IRCC using the webform regarding my application since normal processing time has already passed. The webform asks for the Visa Office thats processing my application. I applied from the USA and using the online application through GC KEY Account. Do I select the New York office or the Los Angeles office from the option? Does anyone know how to know which Visa Office is processing your application?
I think for visitor visa, its not possible to know. But an agent had told me to choose any Visa office and they will forward it to the appropriate one, in case you select the wrong one.

Reactions: marketyourself