+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New inland.

Whiskey2020

Apr 8, 2020
Please do anyone knows if new Refugees came in through the border crossing because I needed my family out of the state as soon as possible. The emigration picked up four people in their apartment and my wife and kids are scared now. I don't know what to do am very stressed about it. If anyone have a new Comer from the border crossing please shears it will be helpful. Thanks

mrs waseem

Star Member
Dec 13, 2009
Please do anyone knows if new Refugees came in through the border crossing because I needed my family out of the state as soon as possible. The emigration picked up four people in their apartment and my wife and kids are scared now. I don't know what to do am very stressed about it. If anyone have a new Comer from the border crossing please shears it will be helpful. Thanks
I want to know too .which border is open ?
I mean how to travel from other side here ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It's not possible at this time. Due to covid-19, individuals who enter Canada from the US are being returned back to the US.

Reactions: mashulia_26

vagonbrei

Oct 27, 2020
If you cross illegally in between the ports, you will be directed back to the USA until the restrictions are over.
If you present yourself at the Port of Entry, and you meet the requirements of the STCA you will get to come in.
You can always seek asylum in the US... since you know... you are in the US...
Trump is on his way out.