Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A

nabshaq

Jul 19, 2021
  • Allowing individuals who have recovered from COVID-19, but who continue to test positive, to present a positive COVID-19 molecular test result on a specimen taken 14 to 180 days prior to arrival in Canada as part of the pre-entry test requirements.

can anyone elaborate ?

yalgar

Oct 13, 2013
My parents have PR. Is the day still Sep 7th for them? Technically they are Canadians with PR living in India
What about the India RT test? Will that be valid also?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My parents have PR. Is the day still Sep 7th for them? Technically they are Canadians with PR living in India
What about the India RT test? Will that be valid also?
If they are Canadian PRs they can return at any time but currently not by direct routes. If not quarantined they will need somewhere to quarantine away from any non-traveller. If they have their own home, you have a basement with a bathroom where they can stay or an AirBnB those would all be options.

Vaporizer

Mar 30, 2022
Since all this craziness with covid started, it has been a struggle for me to travel calmly. However, some months ago, I discovered centerofadvancedwellness.com. It is a platform of a medical center, but they have a special section on their website regarding covid. They taught me how to take the tests at home correctly, and they always have an answer for all of my questions. On top of that, they have recommended me a list of vitamins that keep my body and my immune system strong. So, if you are searching for a platform that informs you about everything related to covid, check their website.