+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New family class application tracker tool just launched

Pinguino

Jan 20, 2022
Thank you. Yes I understand that it should be my city of birth, but I thought it was written differently somewhere in the forms that’s why it didn’t work. I checked it in the submitted forms and I was written exactly the way it should be. So I have no idea why it doesn’t work. I put my partner’s info and it worked though.
Try any common misspellings of names or places. My first name is misspelled, and address is an old address even though on GCKey and other documents everything is correct....

Reactions: passenger19

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Try any common misspellings of names or places. My first name is misspelled, and address is an old address even though on GCKey and other documents everything is correct....
I tried different options, none of them worked haha I only wanted to see how it looks as I’ve already received my PPR. It just slightly bothers me that my ECAS and GCKey haven’t been updated yet. So I hoped to check if this new portal has some updated info such as Decision Made or something like that.

Pinguino

Jan 20, 2022
I tried different options, none of them worked haha I only wanted to see how it looks as I’ve already received my PPR. It just slightly bothers me that my ECAS and GCKey haven’t been updated yet. So I hoped to check if this new portal has some updated info such as Decision Made or something like that.
It just shows 'Completed' under eligibility, medical, background checks. And it shows a COPR number, though whether that means anything is yet to be determined....

Jan 11, 2022
It just shows 'Completed' under eligibility, medical, background checks. And it shows a COPR number, though whether that means anything is yet to be determined....
For me also it shows completed for everything and even shows the COPR number. But i am not sure what is holding them to send the COPR

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Its to avoid all the calls made to the call center and also to show transparency. The new IRCC minister held a press conference this week to announce this and other things
Thanks, i know the reason why they created it. I was asking about the content of all three.

anyhow, looks like everyone sees more information in the new portal.

Pinguino

Jan 20, 2022
Thanks, i know the reason why they created it. I was asking about the content of all three.

anyhow, looks like everyone sees more information in the new portal.
The plot thickens - today GCKey updated to Application Approved, no change in the new portal yet. Why they don't yet match, no idea.

joe555

Star Member
Jan 4, 2022
Hi, I am just wondering is it better to makethis account through sponsor or principal aplicant or we can do both? Are we still gonna have access to gc key afteer making this new account?

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Hi, I am just wondering is it better to makethis account through sponsor or principal aplicant or we can do both? Are we still gonna have access to gc key afteer making this new account?
You can only make it using the PA information not the Sponsor. Others are able to acces GCkey and Ecas as well.

HaRvy007

Mar 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 april
Passport Req..
29 june
any idea what to write in given name??
i have only last name in my application.
cant able to register?
any suggestions

charliem

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2013
Doc's Request.
17-10-2013
AOR Received.
18-10-2013
File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
March 2, 2015. AIP received same day
Med's Done....
March 3, 2015.
Interview........
"Decision made": 1 April 2015
It looks like we are now overwhelming the server. Too many people checking.
In my case, my file is found but it does not show anything beyond ---sending verification code---

I'll wait. It must be tough rolling out this tool. Grateful for the progress by IRCC, anyhow.

Reactions: armoured