+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Express Entry ranking system will be applied on Nov 19th (detail inside!)

magicvinu

Aug 11, 2015
The profile is showing "Processing Updates". Its more than 24 hours now. Any one got the updated points in last 24 hours

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarikar said:
I have updated yesterday morning..But till.now my score s not changed..Yesterday, I have just given the answer No for the Lmia question

Today i updated to No..Lmia s not required for other reasons and employer s specified..

May be it bcz of that?
A lot of people are having issues with points not being added.

Have patience they will fix this.

Cheers :)

rg74

Jan 27, 2016
BRAMPTON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Doc's Request.
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017
Yes according to me because of these 5 options that is closest for ICT employees who have a work permit with a specified employer which is exempt from LMIA.

sangoswa said:
Are you sure about (Was a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) issued for the current work permit? )

No, my work permit is exempt from an LMIA for other reasons and is employer specific.

what if we select Just

NO

pessi76

Nov 18, 2016
Hi everyone, I am in a strange situation and looking for an expert advice. I am working in Canada for past 4 years on a closed (ICT) work permit. My current work permit is going to expire next month and my employer has submitted the application for an extension. As per my knowledge, there is a cap of maximum five years on ICT extension and I am not sure what will be the duration on my next WP. However, I have the offer letter from my current employer which was provided to me while coming here (in 2012) and the duration is indeterminate. I have entered in to express entry pool yesterday with overall score as 474 (with valid job offer). Is it legitimate to claim those 50 points while I am in implied status? Thanks.
Note: I have posted this question in another topic/discussion but didn't get a proper answer. Hence posting it here.

Idehn

Oct 17, 2016
Hi guys,
I have a question in regard to score change. I check my profile but couldnot find any additional questions to answer and also my score didn't change! Could someone let me know where is question regarding to study in Canada for update!?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pessi76 said:
Hi everyone, I am in a strange situation and looking for an expert advice. I am working in Canada for past 4 years on a closed (ICT) work permit. My current work permit is going to expire next month and my employer has submitted the application for an extension. As per my knowledge, there is a cap of maximum five years on ICT extension and I am not sure what will be the duration on my next WP. However, I have the offer letter from my current employer which was provided to me while coming here (in 2012) and the duration is indeterminate. I have entered in to express entry pool yesterday with overall score as 474 (with valid job offer). Is it legitimate to claim those 50 points while I am in implied status? Thanks.
Note: I have posted this question in another topic/discussion but didn't get a proper answer. Hence posting it here.
Yes, you can claim those points on implied status.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/English/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1133&top=29

Cheers :)

chukka

Oct 13, 2016
Hello everyone,

Could you please tell where we need to answer the new questions? I could not find any new questions in the questionnaire.

Thanks & Regards.

harmeetjaipur

Star Member
May 22, 2014
What about people who are under process for their work permit extension application? Mine expired in September so technically I do not have a valid permit if I am correct. The question: "Does NAME have a valid work permit to work in Canada?". Do I need to update that question or can I keep it to "Yes" because when I created my profile I had valid work permit.