AOR Received.
November 2, 2010
Med's Request
May 9, 2011
Med's Done....
May 19, 2011 and May 26, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
My Friend Working Permit will be expiring soon (4wks from now)
= employer will not renewing her contract and did not create a new LMO.

She got a new Job Offer NOW with a new employer and they already submitted a new LMO application
Now how can she file a Working Permit Extension with a New Employer to the CIC.

- Can she apply NOW to the CIC and attached only the Reference number given by the
HRSDC for LMO application with a cover letter stating that as soon as they get their positive
LMO approval the company or the applicant will send them the confirmation thru fax.

IS THAT POSSIBLE......... PLEASE GIVE US AN ADVISE........ ASAP........THANK YOU!

astasi

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2010
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-07-2014
AOR Received.
19-09-2014
Med's Request
23-03-2015
Med's Done....
30-07-2014
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2015
LANDED..........
22-07-2015
Hi,

A member posted abt concurrent processing earlier on this forum.

On July 23, 2010, Operational Bulletin 152 was released and stated concurrent processing was no longer allowed at Overseas Visa offices but was still accepted at CPC Vegreville for applicants in Canada. As of yesterday, September 17th, this Bulletin was updated and concurrent processing is no longer allowed in Canada.

What this means is if you have a work permit that is expiring and you do NOT have a decision on a new LMO application, you cannot apply for an extension and ask CPC Vegreville to wait to make a decision when the LMO is issued. You must STOP working when your work permit expires and if you do receive a positive LMO, apply for Restoration and a new work permit.

This will NOT affect those that applied utilizing concurrent processing before September 17th.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2010/ob152.asp

confused AB

May 11, 2010
astasi said:
Hi,

A member posted abt concurrent processing earlier on this forum.

On July 23, 2010, Operational Bulletin 152 was released and stated concurrent processing was no longer allowed at Overseas Visa offices but was still accepted at CPC Vegreville for applicants in Canada. As of yesterday, September 17th, this Bulletin was updated and concurrent processing is no longer allowed in Canada.

What this means is if you have a work permit that is expiring and you do NOT have a decision on a new LMO application, you cannot apply for an extension and ask CPC Vegreville to wait to make a decision when the LMO is issued. You must STOP working when your work permit expires and if you do receive a positive LMO, apply for Restoration and a new work permit.

This will NOT affect those that applied utilizing concurrent processing before September 17th.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2010/ob152.asp
so it means that i cannot apply to extend or change my condition to the CIC-Vegreville if I DONT HAVE THE ATTACHMENT OF MY NEW LMO........ and instead i need to applied for a restoration once i received my new LMO AFTER my Working Permit Expired. therefore "IMPLIED STATUS" is no longer implemented.

thanks for enlighten ............ maybe i will apply for Visitor Visa instead while waiting for my new LMO to my NEW employer........ since I dont have any LMO approval to attached and my permit will be expring next week. ......

CHECK THIS SITE: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english//work/processing.asp#tphp%20idtphp