+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New DLI List Updated

harrysandhu1996

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
International students: The list of designated learning institutions with approved #COVID19 readiness plans has been updated. Find out if your DLI is approved: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/students/approved-dli.html

Remember that you must be studying at one of the approved DLIs to be able to travel to Canada. If your DLI isn’t included, you can’t travel to Canada to study at this time.

If you try to travel to Canada when your DLI isn’t included, you may not be allowed to board your flight or you may be turned away at the port of entry.

Reactions: lalaland2020

lalaland2020

Oct 20, 2020
ONTARIO: "Primary and secondary schools are NOT approved to reopen to international students at this time."

So far 7 provinces and territories have opened to international students (elementary and secondary. Can anyone explain why Ontario is not added to the list yet?? My grade 11 brother and I are stuck in Europe even though we have been living in Canada for the last 7 years. Because York University is on the DLI list I received my study permit approval however my brother has not received his permit yet because ONTARIO is not added.

Is anyone in the same position? or does anyone know why Ontario is taking long to be added or if it will be added soon?

Just a desperate older sister trying to find answers for my brother :(