+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi VO - Online TRV application timeline

cool.sfo

Apr 25, 2016
I called IRCC call centre and it says, if your application was submitted after 11th February it has not yet been processed and average processing time is 49 days :eek: :eek:

vinpat

Apr 25, 2016
That sounds like a mistake. Give us more detail. What number did you call? Did you speak to a person or was it an automated voice service? Was this processing time for all applicants or those submitting in India? Also, I can't really parse your statement. Are you saying all applications submitted after 11th February have a processing time of 49 days? That's obviously wrong because we know people from this forum who have already received a visa.

Gabru84

Apr 9, 2016
If 49 days processing time is true, then my parents visitor visa application will soon processd as currently it passed 46 days.

Waheguru ji will soon give a relief to all of us.

cool.sfo

Apr 25, 2016
Vinpat I agree with you that others have got visa with later dates but this is the automated message which gets played if you call IRCC for checking visitor visa status.

You can call IRCC at 1-888-242-2100 if you're in Canada and select your visa category.
You can also check your case specific application status by entering the numeric portion of your application id on phone when prompted.

Though the status is the default application in progress.

vinpat

Apr 25, 2016
cool.sfo said:
Vinpat I agree with you that others have got visa with later dates but this is the automated message which gets played if you call IRCC for checking visitor visa status.

You can call IRCC at 1-888-242-2100 if you're in Canada and select your visa category.
You can also check your case specific application status by entering the numeric portion of your application id on phone when prompted.

Though the status is the default application in progress.
I just called them.

The automated voice says: "If you applied online after March 7, then your application is yet to be processed. The processing time is 38 days."

But then when I check my status, they also say that the processing times are available online. And the online processing time says 19 days. So I don't know what's going on!

By the way, are you able to reach a real person when you call the call centre?

amanjot87

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
Kelowna, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
Doc's Request.
06-11-2016
Nomination.....
Dec-2016
AOR Received.
02-03-2017
Med's Request
02-03-18
Med's Done....
08-03-18
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
07-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
soon
got passport request today... thank god...

preet_gill

Star Member
Jul 6, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got my parents visa refused. Now planning to apply supervisa for my mother. After how many days i can apply

koolalok

May 1, 2016
Hi,

Applied for parents online on cic website. Per my understanding it does not state any visa office.

Submitted application online on 6th April. No update till date. I see processing time updating from 13 days to 17 days to 19 days.

Anyone here who has applied for a visitor visa in April? Have you received any update on your online application?

Wondering if I should have submitted a paper application - but some others in this forum with paper application are facing delays too.

parthnayak5487

Mar 29, 2016
parry1901 said:
Parents have applied for visitors visa (paper submission visa) from VFS Ahmedabad on 12th April, 2016 when the time line wash showing as 13 days wait. Today timeline is showing as 19 days wait for processing.

Got 2 emails :
- File moved to VFS Banglore
- File moved to CIC - Dehli

Now 13 days are over today however there is no news/email about the visa and the original passports.

-Is this 19 days working days or total days?

Parents already have USA trip scheduled for 7th May 2016 - now I am worried if we will have to reschedule the USA trip since they don't have the original passports.

VFS online status says - file sent to CIC delhi on 13th April 2016.

Can i contact CIC Dehli to expedite the process or return the passport? where can i contact? email? phone?

Please guide.

Thanks,
Parry
Hi Parry,
Did your parents visa approved??
Thanks in advance

rsghotra

May 12, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2016
AOR Received.
25-03-2016
File Transfer...
19-04-2016
Passport Req..
11-05-2016, Got Back: 17-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2016
zoya_99 said:
Got passport request today thanks God

App submitted April 14
Hi Zoya

Congrats on your visa! Could you please let us know your circumstances under which you had applied for TRV? Whether you have applied online or paper? And, is your case is spouse-visitor visa?

Thanks
Rupinder

cool.sfo

Apr 25, 2016
Gabru, any update from your side?
Its really frustrating to wait so long with no update.

Gabru84 said:
If 49 days processing time is true, then my parents visitor visa application will soon processd as currently it passed 46 days.

Waheguru ji will soon give a relief to all of us.

RSR123

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Hi All,

I Applied for Visiting Visa (TRV) Online. I am from Hyd.

Online Application submitted on 13th April
Application confirmation on 13th April
Transmitted on 13th April (Processing time at the moment was 14 days)

Till date I have not received any updates from CIC. Requested for 2 weeks stay. help me what to do in this situation ??????

Regards
Surya