+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi VO - Online TRV application timeline

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
Gabru84 said:
still showing nothing when i opened the application online. it shows (Showing 0 to 0 of 0 entries)

and in the end it shows (For messages about your application/profile, see "check status and messages" under the "submitted applications or profiles" section. Note: The "submitted applications or profiles" section appears only if you have submitted an application or profile to CIC.)

You have no messages

i got a updation email from cic on 10 april, 7.20 am Canadian time. i submitted my application on 11 march. till date got 3 emails from cic, but when i checked online it shows nothing.
Bit confuse, if you have applied one then there must be at least one entry under "View my submitted applications or profiles". I have one application, and it shows "Showing 1 to 1 of 1 entries" under "View my submitted applications or profiles". When I click on "Check Status and messages", I can see the status of my application and list of messages sent to me (among which 2 are under a link that lead to a pdf file).

Check it again.

Gabru84

Apr 9, 2016
Checked it 100 times. Even from different Computers in canada. But there is no update.

I have applied a visitor visa for my both parents. My local MP emailed them regarding the progress of my file, she got a reply that application is in process. My local MP told me on 11th april that you will soon get a reply from CIC.

I got my PR through Federal skilled worker category. There is a compelling reason in the application for my parents visitor visa.

Just confused why there is no update in my online application ?

amanjot87

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
Kelowna, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
Doc's Request.
06-11-2016
Nomination.....
Dec-2016
AOR Received.
02-03-2017
Med's Request
02-03-18
Med's Done....
08-03-18
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
07-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
soon
Gabru84 said:
Checked it 100 times. Even from different Computers in canada. But there is no update.

I have applied a visitor visa for my both parents. My local MP emailed them regarding the progress of my file, she got a reply that application is in process. My local MP told me on 11th april that you will soon get a reply from CIC.

I got my PR through Federal skilled worker category. There is a compelling reason in the application for my parents visitor visa.

Just confused why there is no update in my online application ?
This happens alot.. probably they have forwarded to some different departments or something.. I got same emails twice but no update.... So wait... im waiting since march 23rd...

amanjot87

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
Kelowna, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
Doc's Request.
06-11-2016
Nomination.....
Dec-2016
AOR Received.
02-03-2017
Med's Request
02-03-18
Med's Done....
08-03-18
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
07-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
soon
Gabru84 said:
Only thing we can do know is WAIT WAIT WAIT.

Hoping waheguru ji bring some good news next week.
any update? I am still waiting for my parents visa... online application submitted 23rd March..

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
amanjot87 said:
any update? I am still waiting for my parents visa... online application submitted 23rd March..
Submitted passport at VFS, Kathmandu on April 14, 2016; it was forwarded on the next day (received an email from visaapplicationalert@vfshelpline.com). Hopefully will receive the passport back with decision by the end of this month.

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
Online application profile/details is updated. Status is changed to closed and application is approved. Hopefully, passport will reached VFS in 1-2 days.

kaminenis

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
I applied visitor visa through online on 14-April. Today we got approve status with passport request. sending docs through VFS to Newdelhi.

Adiraj123

Mar 30, 2016
kaminenis said:
I applied visitor visa through online on 14-April. Today we got approve status with passport request. sending docs through VFS to Newdelhi.
Hi ,

Congrats , where do you see the approved status , like under the "Details" on the main page or when you click on "Status and messages" ?

Mr Singh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
To be Filed
Doc's Request.
Soon
Nomination.....
Soon
AOR Received.
Soon
IELTS Request
7.5,7,6,7=7
File Transfer...
Soon
Med's Request
Soon
Med's Done....
Soon
Interview........
Soon
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
MARCHIE said:
applied for my dad on 23 march visa got 03rd april.

vfs global office new delhi...paper application..

visa valid until passport expiry multiple entry....
WHAT DOCUMENTS DID U SHOW FOR THE APPLICATION ?

THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

kaminenis

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
Adiraj123 said:
Hi ,

Congrats , where do you see the approved status , like under the "Details" on the main page or when you click on "Status and messages" ?
It didn't show approved. got passport request. They added new row in application details "Original Passport Request - April 25, 2016 " with one PDF doc.

Adiraj123

Mar 30, 2016
kaminenis said:
It didn't show approved. got passport request. They added new row in application details "Original Passport Request - April 25, 2016 " with one PDF doc.
Ohh I c, usually they change it to approved after a day of passport dispatch.

cool.sfo

Apr 25, 2016
I applied for my mother's Super Visa online on 9th March 2016 along with upfront medical exam & return flight ticket. So far haven't received any response besides the initial confirmation letter & medical received.

It looks like applying online was the biggest mistake.
My other relative who applied 10 days later for the Super visa through paper application at New Delhi VFS and without medical exam has already received the visa.

I rescheduled my mother's flight ticket with $300 penalty and looks like I will have to reschedule it once more if i don't hear back by this month end :mad: :(

vinpat

Apr 25, 2016
I'm curious, people who got their passport request, what time of the day do you get the email usually? I am desperately waiting for a visa and keep checking my inbox every 15 minutes. I applied online on April 12th and still haven't heard back.