+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi VO Client Application status Website is not working!!! Help!!!

arcticmaple

Star Member
Nov 18, 2010
Dear all,
I'm unable to access the NDVO website for checking my application status. From the past 1-week its showing we cannot identify u with the following information. Is it by any chance undergoing maintenance? Are any of the NDVO applicants facing the same problem as i'm facing?
Very much appreciate your prompt reply on this.
thanks & regards,
arcticmaple...

arcticmaple

Star Member
Nov 18, 2010
Actually today I checked my old file number which was given by CIC and that is working but my new file number which was given by NDVO along with 2nd AOR is not working. NDVO given me the file number which starts with B0 and is not working. CIC gave me the file number which starts with E0 which is working. Are these file numbers same to check the status?
Kindly seniors reply.
regards,
arcticmaple...

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
Which website of NDVO you are checking it, please paste the URL

Mostly file # with E0 are working now. I got a B0 file # from CIO NS but when i tried chking E-CAS it was showing the same error like you mentioned in 1st post of this thread.

Then i checked with NDVO file # starting with E0 & it worked. :)

arcticmaple

Star Member
Nov 18, 2010
Here is the website: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas
From the past so many months i've been checking this website and this is the first time i'm facing this kind of problem.
File number E0 is the old file number which i got 6-months back. Around 5-months back i got new file number from NDVO after giving 2nd AOR from NDVO and it was working fine until last week and all of sudden its saying we cannot identify your information.
Please some seniors also share your opinions on this.
thanks & regards,
arcticmaple...

arcticmaple said:
Here is the website: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas
From the past so many months i've been checking this website and this is the first time i'm facing this kind of problem.
File number E0 is the old file number which i got 6-months back. Around 5-months back i got new file number from NDVO after giving 2nd AOR from NDVO and it was working fine until last week and all of sudden its saying we cannot identify your information.
Please some seniors also share your opinions on this.
thanks & regards,
arcticmaple...
Try alternatively your given name in first place and then second time check with your family name.I think it will help you. regards.

arcticmaple

Star Member
Nov 18, 2010
I tried every possible way but still its not working. Why is that old file number is working and the new file number which was given by NDVO is not working? :'(