PA: India (Mumbai)
SA: Canada (Vancouver)
Appl Recvd: Nov 8 AOR1 : 28 Nov 2019
Sponsor Approval Email : 11 Dec 2019
ECAS in process : 26 Nov 2019
Bio Request : 10 Dec Bio Taken: 12 Dec 2019
Med Req: 13 Dec Med Completed : 17 Dec 2019 Med Passed: 27 Dec 2019
File moved to NEW DELHI VO - 23 DEC 2019
ECAS Status- Application Received - PA side- 14 JAN / Application Received - 23 October 2020 -AOR2
GC key : 100%
Tracker name: p86shah
Sit tight I am hopeful you should hear from NDVO soon

Saim Karim

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
my time line

PA: India (Mumbai)
SA: Canada (Vancouver)
Appl Recvd: Nov 8 AOR1 : 28 Nov 2019
Sponsor Approval Email : 11 Dec 2019
ECAS in process : 26 Nov 2019
Bio Request : 10 Dec Bio Taken: 12 Dec 2019
Med Req: 13 Dec Med Completed : 17 Dec 2019 Med Passed: 27 Dec 2019
File moved to NEW DELHI VO - 23 DEC 2019
ECAS Status- Application Received - PA side- 14 JAN / Application Received - 23 October 2020 -AOR2
GC key : 100%
Tracker name: p86shah
Hey bro...
Any updates for pre-arrival?

jk2ca10

Oct 5, 2019
Application received CPC Sydney: July 24 2019
AOR1: Sept. 18 2019
Biometrics: Sept. 17 2019
File transferred to NDVO and CSQ invitation: Nov. 5 2019
NDVO processing (AOR 2): Nov. 22 2019
CSQ request (additional document request) by NDVO: Feb. 5 2020
Medical Request: Feb. 6 2020
CSQ copy (additional document request)
review by NDVO: June 23 2020
Interview by phone: August 28 2020 (NOT SCHEDULED)
Pre-arrival: August 29 2020
Decision made: October 30 2020
PPR: November 1 2020
Passport dispatched from NDVO: November 23 2020

Reactions: Andy28231

saini1987

Oct 11, 2013
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
File moved to NDVO today,any idea how much time it'll take for PR? Is NDVO working or very slow?

Andy28231

Star Member
Sep 7, 2020
Bangalore, India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO, India
App. Filed.......
25-01-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2020
File Transfer...
02-03-2020
File moved to NDVO today,any idea how much time it'll take for PR? Is NDVO working or very slow?
Congratulations now we are in same boat my timelines are in my signature... don’t panic...by seeing the timeline stay positive “Apna time Ayega”

saini1987

Oct 11, 2013
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
Congratulations now we are in same boat my timelines are in my signature... don’t panic...by seeing the timeline stay positive “Apna time Ayega”
ok, that's a long wait for you, I hope it won't be that long, Already waited for 8+ months for AOR1, don't want more long wait again. Hoping that NDVO starts working again with a full staff.

Andy28231

Star Member
Sep 7, 2020
Bangalore, India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO, India
App. Filed.......
25-01-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2020
File Transfer...
02-03-2020
ok, that's a long wait for you, I hope it won't be that long, Already waited for 8+ months for AOR1, don't want more long wait again. Hoping that NDVO starts working again with a full staff.
Hope so too, Lets keep our fingers crossed and wish for the best..

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hope so too, Lets keep our fingers crossed and wish for the best..
Hi Andy, I am upset to read that they are silent after "Status of application changed from "In Process" to " Application Recieved" 06 Mar 2020 "
Does it really mean ND will touch our application (only acknowledge it= received, after like 10 months :( My best guess "in process " by NDVO. Our app has gone thru "In process" 2 times already, will again show on ECAS in near future! However in our letter here is what (part of) an officer wrote. May please read under lined. I am sure my wife is facing an Interview OR something else. Any one thinks that an Interview is already recommended by Ottawa! Is it up to NDVO to follow 2 months as written in the letter below? or they MUST take it as normal +10-11 months just to look at it?
My TIMELINE is under my SIGNATURES.

Even if I got to VIP but can't understand how NDVO operates! Any experience ? Any reply from any senior/junior will be appreciated :-

"File Transfer Notice
DTD DEC XX 2020
Dear :xxxxxxxx
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Your application has been transferred to a visa office outside Canada for further review of your eligibility and admissibility for a permanent resident visa.

The Canadian visa office in New Delhi will communicate with you via e-mail. The email you receive will come from email addresses that end in “@international.gc.ca” or “@cic.gc.ca”. Please add these to the “safe senders” list in your email program. You should also check your junk mail folder in your email program and/or in your email website in case important emails get filtered into this folder.

Please note that the visa office in New Delhi cannot respond to case status enquiries at this time. We ask you to be patient and wait until that office contacts you within the next two months. Your patience will permit the visa office to begin work on your application more quickly. "

Last edited:
Reactions: saini1987

Andy28231

Star Member
Sep 7, 2020
Bangalore, India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO, India
App. Filed.......
25-01-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2020
File Transfer...
02-03-2020
Hi Andy, I am upset to read that they are silent after "Status of application changed from "In Process" to " Application Recieved" 06 Mar 2020 "
Does it really mean ND will touch our application (only acknowledge it= received, after like 10 months :( My best guess "in process " by NDVO. Our app has gone thru "In process" 2 times already, will again show on ECAS in near future! However in our letter here is what (part of) an officer wrote. May please read under lined. I am sure my wife is facing an Interview OR something else. Any one thinks that an Interview is already recommended by Ottawa! Is it up to NDVO to follow 2 months as written in the letter below? or they MUST take it as normal +10-11 months just to look at it?
My TIMELINE is under my SIGNATURES.

Even if I got to VIP but can't understand how NDVO operates! Any experience ? Any reply from any senior/junior will be appreciated :-

"File Transfer Notice
DTD DEC XX 2020
Dear :xxxxxxxx
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Your application has been transferred to a visa office outside Canada for further review of your eligibility and admissibility for a permanent resident visa.

The Canadian visa office in New Delhi will communicate with you via e-mail. The email you receive will come from email addresses that end in “@international.gc.ca” or “@cic.gc.ca”. Please add these to the “safe senders” list in your email program. You should also check your junk mail folder in your email program and/or in your email website in case important emails get filtered into this folder.

Please note that the visa office in New Delhi cannot respond to case status enquiries at this time. We ask you to be patient and wait until that office contacts you within the next two months. Your patience will permit the visa office to begin work on your application more quickly. "
Hi there!!
The email that you have received looks like a standard reply which they send, when they transfer our application to local VISA office for further processing, I too have received a similar email in the month of March, post which the COVID lockdown started. We cannot be sure your wife would require an interview (this entirely depends on the officer who is going to handle your application, If he/she is not completely convinced with the genuineness of your application he/she may ask for an interview or process it without the interview ).

The only thing (Sadly) what we can do in current situation is to just wait till the NDVO picks up our application (as per twitter response they are picking application in random order, so they are not committing any timelines to anyone) for further processing and then we will know what additional requirement they might have.

I cannot comment on whether it will take 10months or less or more in your case (timelines are case specific and in current pandemic situation it has effected everyone). However for my case I have been waiting for that period already. Good news is that NDVO has started processing the spousal sponsorship applications and people with AOR1 between Oct - Dec 2019 have started to get responses (Basis current trend they are picking up the applications that have completed 12 months since AOR1 or the ones that are nearing that timelines)

I know it is tough situation, my heart goes out to you, we are sailing in the same boat.
Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope our prayers will be heard soon and we can reunite with our families soon.

All the best !!

Reactions: singleman

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hi there!!
The email that you have received looks like a standard reply which they send, when they transfer our application to local VISA office for further processing, I too have received a similar email in the month of March, post which the COVID lockdown started. We cannot be sure your wife would require an interview (this entirely depends on the officer who is going to handle your application, If he/she is not completely convinced with the genuineness of your application he/she may ask for an interview or process it without the interview ).

The only thing (Sadly) what we can do in current situation is to just wait till the NDVO picks up our application (as per twitter response they are picking application in random order, so they are not committing any timelines to anyone) for further processing and then we will know what additional requirement they might have.

I cannot comment on whether it will take 10months or less or more in your case (timelines are case specific and in current pandemic situation it has effected everyone). However for my case I have been waiting for that period already. Good news is that NDVO has started processing the spousal sponsorship applications and people with AOR1 between Oct - Dec 2019 have started to get responses (Basis current trend they are picking up the applications that have completed 12 months since AOR1 or the ones that are nearing that timelines)

I know it is tough situation, my heart goes out to you, we are sailing in the same boat.
Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope our prayers will be heard soon and we can reunite with our families soon.

All the best !!
Thanks AND very nice impartial /balanced reply. Lets see if more members have replies to such experience..I have ordered GCMS notes and Ottawa sent our file further, looks like or means an officer in Ottawa must have made some notes re; why ? Thanks again for your time :)

Reactions: Andy28231

Andy28231

Star Member
Sep 7, 2020
Bangalore, India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO, India
App. Filed.......
25-01-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2020
File Transfer...
02-03-2020
Hi Saini,

Do you have any updates on your application??