+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi Visa Office - Applicants - FSW: 2009

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LW said:
Rocky, I dont think the time elapsed since verification call has any direct connection. I had a verification call 3 months prior to PPR. I think it's just a matter of timing (as some of us presumed the quota may have expired last yr) and I think they are speeding up now and you should receive Meds and PPR shortly. I also think you need not bother with CAIPS at this point...
I hope so. :)

sahej_kapoor

Star Member
Jan 18, 2010
jsp said:
thanks Sahej_kapoor

My worry point is that due to certain constraints i am not in a position to land in canada before August end 2010.

Suppose i submit my medical/passports/RPRF in first week of Feb.2010 and everything goes fine , by mid of March 2010 i 'll get my visa. under this situation shall i have time limit till August end. otherwise should i delay in submission of my Medical/PP/RPRF till March. My 45 days time limit is till March 10th.
If the deadline is March 10, you can go for medicals in first week of March, make sure you go atleast a week before the due date. It could take upto a week for the CHC to see medicals. And then if you submit passport at the same time you wil get visas around enof April or early May. And it generally is good until three months. When you send your passports, you can include a letter stating your situation and they will issue visas accordingly, I know CHC can do that. We have had same situation with a client before, he could not travel as he had a contract job and it would cost him ifhe left early so he could not travel for another 6 months. In such case if your medicals are still valid until the date you cannot travle, they can give longer eligibility for the visa. Specify in your letter the reason and the time when you can travel.
I hope it works for you too.

sahej_kapoor

Star Member
Jan 18, 2010
lifeincanada said:
Hello JSP

I think that there is one thing missing at your point. It is supposed to be like this as far as I know. If you got the medical request on January and got your medical done by end of Jan or 1st week of Feb then you can submit as soon as you finish your medicals. And if you receive your visa stamped by the 2nd week of March also you don't need to hurry and go by August. You can go to Canada within 1year of your medical. There is no problem with it. But if you go within 1yr of your medicals you are still valid to travel. So its not that you have to fly to Canada by August. So my suggestion is to get your medicals done as soon as possible and sent the documents to CHC, ND and wait for the visa. That will be a good for you.

cheers.
I am sorry JSP but you can only travel withing the expiry of your visa. Say CHC only gives visa for next three months, how will you travel if it is expired. So you can always request the High Commission to grant longer expiry and if your medicals are good for the time you want to travel, they will generally do that for you.

sahej_kapoor

Star Member
Jan 18, 2010
lovekumar213 said:
HI SAHEJ_KAPOOR,

THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR ALL APPRECIATION FOR ME. PLEASE LET ME KNOW SOME THINGS.

1. IN IMMIGRATION IN VANCOUVER, WILL THEY SEE MY ANY ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. COZ EMBASSY HAS SENT ME MY ALL ORIGINAL
DOCUMENTS BACK,WITH VISA.LIKE IELTS,EXP.CERTIFICATE AND OTHER.

2. WITH IN HOW MUCH TIME THEY WILL SEND ME MT PR CARD IN MY GIVEN ADDRESS.

3. WILL THEY ASK ME TO SHOW MY FUNDS WITH ME, OR THEY WILL JUST ASK ME THAT HOW MUCH FUNDS I HAVE WITH ME.

4. AND YESSSS. I WILL DEFINATELY LIKE TO CONTACT U. PLEASE TELL ME YOUR E.MAIL ADDRESS. OR E.MAIL ME AT
lovekumar213 @ yahoo.co.in

PLEASE REPLY BROTHER.
Hi Lovekumar,

No the CBSA does not see your originals. When you enter at the YVR, you will go to the line for the new immigrants and you will be asked for your passport and COPR. They will ask you for full address and you can provide one anywhere in Canada.
They will not ask for any documents. However they may ask you some questions, so just use your common sense and answer according to what you mentioned in your application. Even if they ask you that your intended destination was Calgary, why are you landing in Vancouver, you can say that there is no direct flight to Calgary (which they know but just test you) and now that I have landed I wish to explore any opportunities, if you have any relatives here you can say you are here to visit them and then you will carry on.
They will ask you for funds. If you have more than $10000 please do declare to the customs on the form provided and do not try to hide. It is allowed to bring more than $10000 but you just need to declare. They do not ask for any bank statements etc. It is not their job to check for availability of funds, they only ask so to keep record of incoming foreign funds.
The current processing time for PR card applications for new immigrants is 30-40 days but sometimes it may take time due to backlog.
You can email me if you have any other question. Me and my husband we live in Surrey and we can help you and guide you if you have any trouble. So where are you staying in Surrey, have any relatives here? You can email me at afflick_26b@yahoo.ca

Wish you good luck and safe journey.

jigna

Star Member
Jul 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th APRIL
Doc's Request.
20th JUL
Med's Request
29th SEP
Med's Done....
3rd OCT
Passport Req..
29th SEP
VISA ISSUED...
2nd FEB
LANDED..........
planning in MARCH
hi lovekumar...

my NOC code is also 4131..
i am also doing job in a private BCA college...

i have done MCA.. and 4 yrs exp...
most info. is same as you.......

only one thing differs: YOU GOT VISA and i am still waiting...........

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its been now 75 days since status changed to In Process and almost 20 days since verification calls but still no update. What could be the possible reason or what can be the outcome. Any ideas

vehla_jatt

Dec 16, 2009
Winnipeg,MB
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September,2007
Nomination.....
April,2009
AOR Received.
May,2009
Med's Request
December,2009
Med's Done....
December,2009
Interview........
September, 2009
Passport Req..
21 December,2009
VISA ISSUED...
30 July 2010
LANDED..........
20 August,2010
rocky ...wait man....rabb sabb theek karoga...my medical came 3 months after interview....ur verification is like my interview..coz whn i was on interview..they verified evrything in front of me....so u had no interview u have jus verification..so wait few days more...m 100% sure there is evrything postive....so they are waitin for whole process..otherwise reasults were at u rhome ...so be happy ...n wait for gud
u knw one thing in punjbi...SABAR DA FALL MITHA HUND" KACHE AMB KHATTE HUNDE AA.PAKK KE MITHE HUNDE AA VEER..SO HAJE PAKKAN DE....
c my passport in embassy from a month m waitin...
we can just wayt ..nothin to do...
take honsla yaar
peace out
bbye

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vehla_jatt said:
rocky ...wait man....rabb sabb theek karoga...my medical came 3 months after interview....ur verification is like my interview..coz whn i was on interview..they verified evrything in front of me....so u had no interview u have jus verification..so wait few days more...m 100% sure there is evrything postive....so they are waitin for whole process..otherwise reasults were at u rhome ...so be happy ...n wait for gud
u knw one thing in punjbi...SABAR DA FALL MITHA HUND" KACHE AMB KHATTE HUNDE AA.PAKK KE MITHE HUNDE AA VEER..SO HAJE PAKKAN DE....
c my passport in embassy from a month m waitin...
we can just wayt ..nothin to do...
take honsla yaar
peace out
bbye
Thanks a lot buddy. For bringing the smile on my face. God bless. Yah I know wait is what can be done. Thanks

jsp

Star Member
Nov 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks - sahej_kapoor, lifeincanada , lovekumar213 for ur valuable guidance.

nvr

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How come you have such a delay from sending docs to receving medicals..Did the visa office ask for additional document?

jsp said:
Thanks - sahej_kapoor, lifeincanada , lovekumar213 for ur valuable guidance.

birbal

Star Member
Aug 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
18/06/2010
rocky272727 said:
No update. Same online status. :-(
Hi Rocky,

can you please tell me, by what time the ECAS changes[Monday/Tuesday]

lovekumar213

Jan 8, 2010
should i need to take my expired passports with me.please advice me. i have total 3 passports ,2 are expired.
so should i need to take all passport with me while landing in canada.

please reply

love kumar

R

roda

Friends,

I have sent my passport to CHC Dlehi on Dec 22, 2009. Applying through MPNP. I have also submitted the fees and received a letter from them in First week of January of the receipt of fees.
How long does this take to get the passport back? Should I worry or its a normal wait?
Thanks