Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
Recent NDVO Update:

August 20-24 AOR applicants confirmed bulk Ghost Updates.

NDVO is all planning for bulk PPRs and they're very well known for this trend in previous years too. Good luck everyone!
Looks like they're gonna score century. They're on fire.

Last edited:

tausifgilani

Feb 25, 2020
Hi everyone

I am little confused what to do as I have crossed my 6 months mark.

AOR - 16 JUNE
MEDICAL PASSED - 22 JULY
BIOMETRIC COMPLETED - 5 AUGUST

no update since then. Had called cic almost a month back . The agent said my file was transferred to new Delhi office in July and they will not be able to give any further information.

Background check- we are processing
Eligibility - we are reviewing

Anybody who is sailing in the same boat ?
Yes...
AOR - 13 Jul
MEP - 2nd Aug
Bio - 6th Aug

No updates since then.. received GCMS notes last night but nothing significant in that.. Criminality passed... Eligibility and security not started

Teenz

Star Member
May 14, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28 September 2019
File Transfer...
24 October 2019
Any more updates guys?

MadameCanada

Feb 26, 2020
Hi, I am 26th July AOR and recently came to know file was transferred to NDVO.

Earlier my background check was "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." and now it has gone back to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."!!!!!

I am not sure when exactly this changed back but is this normal when the file gets transferred to a new visa office? Any thoughts would be very helpful!

vmani65

Jun 7, 2019
Hi, I am 26th July AOR and recently came to know file was transferred to NDVO.

Earlier my background check was "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." and now it has gone back to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."!!!!!

I am not sure when exactly this changed back but is this normal when the file gets transferred to a new visa office? Any thoughts would be very helpful!
This is a ghost update which means your PPR is on its way.

Reactions: MadameCanada

bassi4

Nov 3, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
13-06-2019
AOR Received.
31-07-2019
File Transfer...
22-10-2019
Med's Request
12-08-2019
Med's Done....
19-08-2019
I got DM on 12th Feb, still waiting for the PPR. Not sure if NDVO has issued any single PPR after the 12th February. Got the Pre arrival in first week of dec. I have been reading posts in this forum gave a lot of hope but NDVO is really playing with the patience now.

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
I got DM on 12th Feb, still waiting for the PPR. Not sure if NDVO has issued any single PPR after the 12th February. Got the Pre arrival in first week of dec. I have been reading posts in this forum gave a lot of hope but NDVO is really playing with the patience now.
What was the DM about?

ravinder_singh

Apr 11, 2019
Interesting...I always thought ghost update means the status improves to a more progressive state! Thanks a bunch and fingers crossed!
You are saying "ghost update means the status improves to a more progressive state" which is absolutely correct.
Ottawa VO generally sends several GU's before ppr but historically NDVO only sends one or two gu's before ppr mail which makes ndvo's gu very important.