+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi Visa Office>>>AOR 2019>>>>>>

Kc1212

Feb 21, 2020
Hi everyone. My AoR is of 28 July, any idea by when they would start processing applications for the end of July? I'm just getting very anxious. Thanks for the help!

mahiejain

Jan 7, 2020
Hi everyone. My AoR is of 28 July, any idea by when they would start processing applications for the end of July? I'm just getting very anxious. Thanks for the help!
My aor is august 24. I think you need to wait a couple more months till they finish off may and June aors by that time hopefully

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
How do you know if you got a ghost update?
Ghost Update - When you log in, the application says it's been "updated" but none of the fields have changed. Once you logout and log back in, the application returns to being "submitted". Ghost updates are not announced by email and a candidate must check their profile daily to not miss them.

kadhikari

Feb 21, 2020
Hello Dear Friends,
I recently registered myself to this portal and would like to say thanks to everyone's contributions!!

My AOR is july 26th need not specify that timeline has crossed i have few questions
i am unable to see my case status online apart from the GCkey way, secondly have not ordered GCMS yet. Kindly suggest

Kc1212

Feb 21, 2020
Thanks ! Yes, I had raised a webform as the 6 month mark had passed and I was then told that my application is at the ndvo.
I have raised a form with the ndvo too but their revert is expected in 28 working day !

ravinder_singh

Apr 11, 2019
Thanks ! Yes, I had raised a webform as the 6 month mark had passed and I was then told that my application is at the ndvo.
I have raised a form with the ndvo too but their revert is expected in 28 working day !
That's very encouraging. I hope they clear June- July applications fast unlike May ones.

kadhikari

Feb 21, 2020
Hi All

I am an express entry applicant crossed 6 month no option to check status. Any suggestions or inputs what should we do, haven't ordered the GCMS notes yet.