+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi PR process for spouse

pateljd

Jul 13, 2010
how long does it takes to update online status (within week or day)? when does it update (on monday or tuesday)? anyone got visa before online status changed to "desison made" ?

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please open the relevant page of the site
trackitt.com

You have to choose the New Delhi office for spouce. You can see several cases with their timelines.

bythebook

May 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 30, 2010
AOR Received.
May 24, 2010
File Transfer...
April 30, 2010
Med's Done....
March 18, 2010
Passport Req..
May 26, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
July 6, 2010
pateljd said:
how long does it takes to update online status (within week or day)? when does it update (on monday or tuesday)? anyone got visa before online status changed to "desison made" ?
We got our passport stamped with visa on Saturday July 10, 2010, however our online status changed to Decision Made on the following Tuesday July 13, 2010.

The funny thing is I didn't fully believe it until I saw the "Decision Made" 3 days later. I was worried because my husband was not in town and has yet to actually see his visa. We were going on what our family members were saying. I kept asking if they actually opened the passport and saw the visa instead of just assuming that the envelope contained a passport with visa. :)

I had updates on Friday, Sunday and Tuesday throughout this process. So any day is a good day for updates.

You can see how my time-line occurred in my profile.