+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2018 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

UniqueCase

Jul 10, 2018
Thank you! I got additional photos request on may 17th. Nothing is on ecas yet. I don't have gc key access. Representative is not helpful either :(:mad:
I don't think anything on gckey changes till your passport gets stamped. It's always ecas that changes to DM first. My wife's gckey still shows as follows:

Review eligibility: In progress
Additional docs: We are reviewing additional docs that you had provided
Background check: In progress
Decision: Application in progress.

Jotsran

Nov 28, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
nvdo
App. Filed.......
13-07-2018
AOR Received.
05-11-2018
File Transfer...
27-11-2018
Med's Request
06-11-2018
Med's Done....
12-11-2018
I don't think anything on gckey changes till your passport gets stamped. It's always ecas that changes to DM first. My wife's gckey still shows as follows:

Review eligibility: In progress
Additional docs: We are reviewing additional docs that you had provided
Background check: In progress
Decision: Application in progress.
Ok

Jasonconnor

Aug 12, 2018
Could you please share what they asked you in interview... Please share your whole experience. Mine is in a week
They ask everything about sponser her salary her job how she became permanent resident where we met when we met how we met who introduced us why we want to settle in canada and after asking these questions they sent me out of the room and called my wife in canada and cross checked every question
So my advice is to discuss everything with your spouse before interview
I hope it helps

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
What's funny is that I got an automated response email from Delhi Immigration saying that "Your e-mail was received by the New Delhi visa office.
We do not respond unless you have already submitted an application and we need additional information from you. If a response is justified, we will write within 30 days. We do not provide status updates on applications in process. We do not confirm receipt of documents or passports."

However, I got another email from the Postmaster saying:
Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca (delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca)
The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Please try resending this message later, or contact the recipient directly.

So it is one of two things. Either the email was sent through successfully and i got a response email back, or that, they send out response emails whether or not the email actually is in their mail box queue. My suspicion is that it is the second one, in which case their systems are stupid :mad:
Your email was gone in the 1st place. And was an automated response just like an anti-virus or anti-spammers measure telling that MAILBOX is FULL. It happened to me too.

Reactions: Gaurav26

Jotsran

Nov 28, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
nvdo
App. Filed.......
13-07-2018
AOR Received.
05-11-2018
File Transfer...
27-11-2018
Med's Request
06-11-2018
Med's Done....
12-11-2018
My representative told me today that he never linked gc key to his account :mad: i asked then i can link my gc key with our application. I tried to do that it is keep saying it seems like you have appointed a representative. How to link it now? :(

Trust God

Star Member
Mar 9, 2019
They ask everything about sponser her salary her job how she became permanent resident where we met when we met how we met who introduced us why we want to settle in canada and after asking these questions they sent me out of the room and called my wife in canada and cross checked every question
So my advice is to discuss everything with your spouse before interview
I hope it helps
Thanks alot...i am sure it will help. Please share any more questions if it comes to your mind. Also the immigration officer was polite? I mean how did you find the whole experience? Please share if you don't mind. We both are really nervous

Jasonconnor

Aug 12, 2018
Thanks alot...i am sure it will help. Please share any more questions if it comes to your mind. Also the immigration officer was polite? I mean how did you find the whole experience? Please share if you don't mind. We both are really nervous
Don't be nervous, they are very polite I didn't opt for interpreter as I don't trust them. Just share everything with each other before interview so that just in case if they call your spouse to cross check your answers.

Uniket

May 7, 2019
25 days left. Additional pictures sent on May 27th. No communication after that. Would ordering gcms notes be helpful at this time?

Ismail111

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
29 April 2019
File Transfer...
23 oct 2019
Med's Request
29 June 2019
Med's Done....
09 Aug 2019
Interview........
28 Jan 2020
How long after SA (sponsership approved) they send the file to the Visa office ?

Trust God

Star Member
Mar 9, 2019
Don't be nervous, they are very polite I didn't opt for interpreter as I don't trust them. Just share everything with each other before interview so that just in case if they call your spouse to cross check your answers.
Thanks alot. In my case my hubby is attending and we have interpreter.hope all goes well. Thanks alot again

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Passport received at ottawa PR visa section today in Canada.. Fingers crossed. Now the wait time starts!!!
Your wait is over Guru while mine has to restart from scratch but still happy or trying to be Happy ;)
Here is where I am thanking GOD as HE saved me from this FAKER;-

Sponsorship

1.We received your application to sponsor xxxxxx xxxxxxx on July xx 2018.

2.We started processing your application on October xx, 2018.

3.We sent you correspondence on November xx, 2018 about the decision on your application.

4.We withdrew your application on June xx, 2019 and your file has been closed.

Last edited: