+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2018 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

HIMASAP

Nov 11, 2018
Hi all ,

I have my interview scheduled on 27th June 2019 at NDVO. i wanted to know that whether my husband (the sponsor) who is in Canada right now will he be contacted over a phone call and also will the visa officer be an Canadian national or an Indian national.

Ismail111

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
29 April 2019
File Transfer...
23 oct 2019
Med's Request
29 June 2019
Med's Done....
09 Aug 2019
Interview........
28 Jan 2020
Good morning

I got email saying that "You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponser"
So i just wanted to know what will be the next step..? Is my file moved to ndvo ? Please shed some light

Doc_raman_saini

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
Thanks friend , not only this she had a retarded dependent kid which was kept away from talking too much with me. , he would NEVER EVER leave me, so more than 10 yrs legal; it was 4 life punishment coming,some how I negotiated to my self OK ,man its not kids fault...but why she hid the fact was not tolerable. So finally she spoke up [[and thanks 4 that truth]] saying "too late try it" [she challenged me to cancel the sponsorship as she thought it was too late]] "I have friends in your town who will support me and my mental kid". thanks to IRCC who looked at the emails in time!!
That is realy disheartening ...i owe u big thnks the person who was always there woth hepling lines when anyone here has question...but to be honest god is neva cruel to people who hav been always think good fr othrs...things are marnt fr you in some othr way ...u will surely get to know d reason ..behind such big feaud surely good things are on your way..as ur appli ation is also closd...you are savd from suffering abusive rations once being there...god already punishd her by already killing her fake dreams...be string good things are on your way..bad things neva happm to helping ppl like you !!

Reactions: singleman

Doc_raman_saini

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
Guys,

I submitted sponsorship application for my wife On 26th july 2018, Pre Arrival on March 2nd, After that no news from NDVO.

In GC key it says 35 days remaining, i am worried now, will it cross 1 year mark next month ?? Anyone is having same timeline ? ?
I am in same timeline....25 july...prearrival 1 march still waaitinng

Doc_raman_saini

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Can anyone help me in replying that I have submitted file for my spouse in Nova Scotia and now after bio-metric & Medical - done in June 2019, I received an email that it has been transferred to CPC Mississauga for furtherprocessing.

Why is this transferred to Mississauga and how much will be the more wait time?
You are lucky if it pass to missisauga they r fastest..in month u will get ppr if it stays there

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
That is realy disheartening ...i owe u big thnks the person who was always there woth hepling lines when anyone here has question...but to be honest god is neva cruel to people who hav been always think good fr othrs...things are marnt fr you in some othr way ...u will surely get to know d reason ..behind such big feaud surely good things are on your way..as ur appli ation is also closd...you are savd from suffering abusive rations once being there...god already punishd her by already killing her fake dreams...be string good things are on your way..bad things neva happm to helping ppl like you !!
fully agree ..thanks alot

Reactions: Doc_raman_saini

lijose

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
Mangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
Newdelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01- 03- 2013
Doc's Request.
12- 06- 2015, CSQ - 24- 04- 2016
Nomination.....
20 - 07 -2016
AOR Received.
29 -11 -2016
File Transfer...
19- 12- 2016
Med's Request
23 - 12 -2016
Med's Done....
31- 12- 2016 sent on 11- 01- 2017
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi fnds very happy to say after almost one year waiting ecas shows the golden word 'Decision Made'. Hope everything will go smooth after this.
File recieved June 25 2018
Pre arrival feb27