AOR Received.
05-11-2018
File Transfer...
27-11-2018
Med's Request
06-11-2018
Med's Done....
12-11-2018
Oh! Did you try talking to an agent? They might be able to help better (if you get a good person on the phone).
I got 2 of them. One said you have to send representative form . Other one said there are no notes on file after transfer. She suggested me to call ndvo :rolleyes:

UniqueCase

Jul 10, 2018
I got 2 of them. One said you have to send representative form . Other one said there are no notes on file after transfer. She suggested me to call ndvo :rolleyes:
Ohh... don't know what to say. I have heard and read in other posts that ndvo is one of the busiest offices and so might not get any response from in timely manner if we call them or raise a webform enquiry so we should be patient. But, for folks like us who are waiting since a long time now it's very difficult to have patience.

Reactions: Jotsran

Jotsran

Nov 28, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
nvdo
App. Filed.......
13-07-2018
AOR Received.
05-11-2018
File Transfer...
27-11-2018
Med's Request
06-11-2018
Med's Done....
12-11-2018
Ohh... don't know what to say. I have heard and read in other posts that ndvo is one of the busiest offices and so might not get any response from in timely manner if we call them or raise a webform enquiry so we should be patient. But, for folks like us who are waiting since a long time now it's very difficult to have patience.
True :(

Tinamakar

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
In need of help.
M 25 jun' applicant . My file was tfd to ndvo on 22 nov'2018 after medical was passed. My husband got dui charge but not convicted as of now and have his courts going at present. In April v ordered gcms notes, same was received in Jun. it was mentioned in the notes dat dey require court documents and the due date for the same is 17-may,2019 but no mail was received from dem. Even called cic and sent several webforms asking for Dre requirement..but nothing was mentioned and cic agent said Dre's nothing wrong WID d application u just need to b patient
But on 24 Jun 2019 my lawyer recieved a mail asking for court documents and the due date to send them is 17 April 2019 which is already passed.
V r in great confusion dat wheather dey r askin for court papers to get the basic info about what case it is or it will gonna have a serious impact on my application.
Help on dis will b much appreciated
Thanks in advance .

Chandan0210

May 27, 2017
Hello everyone! Kindly confirm if this thread has a Spreadsheet for updating timelines. If yes, please share the link.

Also, I received an email regarding my file being forwarded from Sydney to NDVO on 14th May 2019. I know I need to remain patient, but any rough idea as to when can I expect to hear from them next would be great.

Thanks a lot! Cheers :)

ssingh57

Jul 6, 2018
In need of help.
M 25 jun' applicant . My file was tfd to ndvo on 22 nov'2018 after medical was passed. My husband got dui charge but not convicted as of now and have his courts going at present. In April v ordered gcms notes, same was received in Jun. it was mentioned in the notes dat dey require court documents and the due date for the same is 17-may,2019 but no mail was received from dem. Even called cic and sent several webforms asking for Dre requirement..but nothing was mentioned and cic agent said Dre's nothing wrong WID d application u just need to b patient
But on 24 Jun 2019 my lawyer recieved a mail asking for court documents and the due date to send them is 17 April 2019 which is already passed.
V r in great confusion dat wheather dey r askin for court papers to get the basic info about what case it is or it will gonna have a serious impact on my application.
Help on dis will b much appreciated
Thanks in advance .
Hello Tina
Don't worry too much provide immigration with court records and papers.
Is the matter over in the court?
keep in mind when there is a criminal matter immigration officer cannot make decision on file until matter is resolved. but good thing is that DUI Don't bar your husband from sponsoring.
your file must have gone for secondary review that's why they are asking these documents.

Tinamakar

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
No
Hello Tina
Don't worry too much provide immigration with court records and papers.
Is the matter over in the court?
keep in mind when there is a criminal matter immigration officer cannot make decision on file until matter is resolved. but good thing is that DUI Don't bar your husband from sponsoring.
your file must have gone for secondary review that's why they are asking these documents.
No d case is ongoing...Dre were 3 charges of which 2 have been waved off and one is still pending...
D case for dat is ongoing and lawyer says it will take some while to get resolved...so m worried will it gonna take ages to get decision on my file??

Jotsran

Nov 28, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
nvdo
App. Filed.......
13-07-2018
AOR Received.
05-11-2018
File Transfer...
27-11-2018