+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2018 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

Sanket Gumaste

Sep 11, 2016
Hello Friends,

I hope my message finds you well. I am living in Canada and sponsored my wife who is living in India. I had submitted a paper based application here from Canada in September 2018. My eligibility as sponsor was approved in January 2019 and the application was forwarded to Nee Delhi Visa Office also in January 2019. My wife gave her medicals earlier this week. I would like to know approximately how much time is New Delhi Visa Office currently taking to send out the passport request. I will be thankful to you for your reply.

Best Regards,

Sanket Gumaste

Doc_raman_saini

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
Hello Friends,

I hope my message finds you well. I am living in Canada and sponsored my wife who is living in India. I had submitted a paper based application here from Canada in September 2018. My eligibility as sponsor was approved in January 2019 and the application was forwarded to Nee Delhi Visa Office also in January 2019. My wife gave her medicals earlier this week. I would like to know approximately how much time is New Delhi Visa Office currently taking to send out the passport request. I will be thankful to you for your reply.

Best Regards,

Sanket Gumaste
They r dicey approx is 3 to 5 mnths ...mine is evrythng done..still waiting jss fr ppr frm 3 mnths

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Hello everyone... what hour of the day did u guys receive PPR email:morning, afternoon or evening?

Sakbari

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hello guys any one know what is the means of hold on with pending cds I got my notes they said something like that I am 2016 application still waiting for my ppr...

neha25

Jul 10, 2016
NEHA ji I NEVER seen even 1 single case who had interview after pre-arrival. This letter is generated after Visa Officer OKays all.
I dont know whats holding my file for so long then
Wonder if I have to remind them about my file via webform

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hello everyone... what hour of the day did u guys receive PPR email:morning, afternoon or evening?
Some got an email on Sundays too so no one can tell 4 sure about NDVO, however lets hear from few members who have recvd emails on which days of the week :)