+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2018 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

amitgoyal_ec

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Doc's Request.
Birth Certificate (Never received any communication)
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
Goyal yaar bhul gia CONGRATS many many
Thanks Bro :). Just hoping the VO Officer sitting on your file wakes up and process it by this month itself.
Finally all this long wait paid off and I am flying end of this month to India. I just have one question though, will COPR page be delivered via courier or handed over to me along with stamped passport or will it be given during the passport submission at VFS?

Last edited:

Ajay1972

Nov 19, 2018
if some 1 does not like my advice please just ignore it, rather than fighting or starting something here
Your advice is helpful at times. But I don't think ACRNC was trying to start a fight, but merely pointing out that the picture thing is not that big of a deal. Keep posting though :)

stormbringer

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
AOR Received.
25-09-2018
I'm curious...what ever do they do with the passport sized photos that we submitted with the initial application? I thought that it would be for this purpose? Are you saying that we need to take new passport pics, even though we already submitted them with the application?
One of the new pics is affixed on one copy of your COPR. In our case, they returned the second one.

amitgoyal_ec

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Doc's Request.
Birth Certificate (Never received any communication)
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
No...I am still waiting. I keep telling myself that this is the week that i am going to finally get it...then another week goes by :(
This doesn't make sense, you received DM couple of weeks before mine.