+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2018 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

amitgoyal_ec

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Doc's Request.
Birth Certificate (Never received any communication)
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
Hi...

I am reading lot of forums. Some peoples application first gets transferred to Mississauga and then to NDVO (New Delhi). Some people directly get PPR from Mississauga. I read few people whose file was directly transferred to NDVO.

Why is that.
I doubt if any file is transferred directly to NDVO, it definitely goes to Mississauga and then to NDVO or few of the applications gets processed in Mississauga itself. Sometimes.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
I doubt if any file is transferred directly to NDVO, it definitely goes to Mississauga and then to NDVO or few of the applications gets processed in Mississauga itself. Sometimes.
Some files do not go to Mississauga, ours did not

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hey
I received an email that I have a new message in GcKey account, which was PA. No changes to my BGC status it still says in process since Dec 11.
Thanks
Congrats on reaching almost finals. But PA you received in late FEB, was that in GCkeys? U may have to wait a month or so as members from NDVO are waiting already , never know if they catch more speed !!

lijose

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
Mangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
Newdelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01- 03- 2013
Doc's Request.
12- 06- 2015, CSQ - 24- 04- 2016
Nomination.....
20 - 07 -2016
AOR Received.
29 -11 -2016
File Transfer...
19- 12- 2016
Med's Request
23 - 12 -2016
Med's Done....
31- 12- 2016 sent on 11- 01- 2017
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi guys my wife's sponsorship is going on..
Feb27 I got the prearrival mai from NDVO.now waiting for the DM..status says her Background check is in progress...when I can expect the DM? She has worked in Cyprus for 3years, people who got travel history can delay the process?

Reactions: Jasmeet0129

Amrita singh

Dec 8, 2018
Hi guys my wife's sponsorship is going on..
Feb27 I got the prearrival mai from NDVO.now waiting for the DM..status says her Background check is in progress...when I can expect the DM? She has worked in Cyprus for 3years, people who got travel history can delay the process?
Date of application?

preet012

Sep 4, 2015
I have received Interview Notification Email from New Delhi Visa office today. Can anyone guide me like how many days it will take to receive the date of interview email from now? Timeline in my Signature.. @singleman ji any thoughts? They haven't requested for any documents though..

This refers to your application for admission to Canada.

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

It has been determined that, in order to continue processing your application, a personal interview will be required. Your file is currently in a queue for interview scheduling, on the basis of its application received date. It will be scheduled according to its place in the queue for your category of application.

You will receive notification by mail advising you of the date and time of the interview approximately four to six weeks before the date scheduled. Please do not request an earlier interview, as all available interview times before the appointment you receive will have already been filled.

Interviews are normally conducted at the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi. At this time, you are not requested to provide any additional documents. If there is any change in your address or in your family composition, inform us as soon as possible (see fax number and address below).

For information regarding our processing times, please see consult the following link on our website: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/processing_times-durees_traitement.aspx.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and send to the High Commission at the e-mail address or mailing address indicated below. Unless specifically requested, original documents are not required. You may submit scanned copies by e-mail.

PLEASE RETURN THIS FORM WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section

Are you already done with medical. Because my Ecas showing decision made but I did not get medical request yet. I think it’s a interview. I did not get any email yet. You’re reply will really appreciate.

ACRNC

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Hi everyone,

I received my PA today and the status on my GCkey says BGC is in progress. So fingers crossed to things speeding up for July applicants. :)

Jotsran

Nov 28, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
nvdo
App. Filed.......
13-07-2018
AOR Received.
05-11-2018
File Transfer...
27-11-2018
Med's Request
06-11-2018
Med's Done....
12-11-2018
Hi everyone,

I received my PA today and the status on my GCkey says BGC is in progress. So fingers crossed to things speeding up for July applicants. :)
Congrats, when did you receive your pa, just now? Do have any consultant or you applied by yourself?