+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2018 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

ACRNC

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Thanks for compliments But NOT in my LUCK I can bet they will drag her to JULY :(
Also sure she is chosen for Interview thus file gone to diff table already :( Best guess
I've seen you give everyone confidence and how is it possible for you to lose hope. Don't worry it can't be that bad. There are people in worse off situations... I'm talking about myself. My file hasn't moved at all. For 4 months after medicals it didn't move at all till 19th Feb when NDVO started processing my file .

Reactions: singleman

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
I've seen you give everyone confidence and how is it possible for you to lose hope. Don't worry it can't be that bad. There are people in worse off situations... I'm talking about myself. My file hasn't moved at all. For 4 months after medicals it didn't move at all till 19th Feb when NDVO started processing my file .
Thanks 4 maintaining all my courage.
I see your file was moved to Mississauga which was to be finalized in Canada itself. But may be for minor doubts it is further forwarded to NDVO. Good sign is that they started to work on it. In our case they are SILENCE or in a diff location so I guessed bad. Processing in GCkeys ;-to me has not much effect unless NDVO says Processing. So thanks and lets wait N see. Oh BTway here is how a change ECAS looks, and is like that over a month now !! :-
2. We started processing xxxxxxxxxxx's application on January xx, 2019.

Last edited:

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hey,same situation.No dm or ppr!!
We few JULY apps are in same situation . May be by chance our files are in a diff room or table where U know what I mean :) Staff may be overloaded , on vacation, or they have few doubts in few files 4 nothing! Most cases they give Visa easily to the one's who cheat them and genuine guys like us are trapped by chance.

Jan 23, 2019
We few JULY apps are in same situation . May be by chance our files are in a diff room or table where U know what I mean :) Staff may be overloaded , on vacation, or they have few doubts in few files 4 nothing! Most cases they give Visa easily to the one's who cheat them and genuine guys like us are trapped by chance.
Hey just want to update there are few people like me who are June applicant and still waiting for PA although July and Aug applicants got there PA long back so do. Not feel like ur the only unlucky one in this world ☹

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
My best guess ;--If NDVO starts Background check on ECAS then it is a very+ve sign, most likely no interview, a Pre-arrival follows or it comes be4 BGC

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hey just want to update there are few people like me who are June applicant and still waiting for PA although July and Aug applicants got there PA long back so do. Not feel like ur the only unlucky one in this world ☹
Thanks 4 that :) I am amazed to see few that there are few stuck cases also could be MAY or early even. We can't do nothing just may be pray to God. Our day will come :)

Reactions: Bhupinder Singh 007

aby1098

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
FAM
Hi, thank you for you prompt response.
I’ve one more question if you don’t mind,

What is the general expiry date for PR visa?
it was 1 year before .not sure about now. you could see in the visa when u receive it and its a one time entry .

ACRNC

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Guess we all are on the same boat. There is no logic to the way files are processed. There is a deadline on each of our file so hopefully by then it gets done. At least the wait time is shorter than before. Now we need to wait for 3-4 months. If we have waited for 8-9 months a little more would not make a difference. We have a hope now that the deadline of 12 months is closing in we should see some movement in our files. :)

Reactions: singleman