+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2018 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

neha25

Jul 10, 2016
Hi all
Its almost been 1 month since our file transferred to ndvo and bgc still hasnt started ... what shall i expect?
Does this means ours will take long time maybe 12 months in total?? Or there are any red flags ? Although i dont think any but then why is it taking so long for bgc to start ... usually by now mos people have bgc in process
Ecas says we started processing your app on 9th jan

Joyrandhawa

Jan 22, 2019
The chances of interview are very high. Cuz it's big red flag none of of your fam members from both side wasn't availble as well as you guys didn't do any traditional marriage in the presence of any of ur relatives or friends. But some time it depends on officer how they review ur case on the behalf of evidences which you submitted in the application to explain why u guys didn't do traditional marriage n why your parents n in- laws were against the wedding.
Yes i m ready to face an interview. But who knws i much time they gonna take to proces my app.. they should cut in procesing time or they should provide a tempreary visa

Guri94681

Star Member
Aug 11, 2018
Yes i m ready to face an interview. But who knws i much time they gonna take to proces my app.. they should cut in procesing time or they should provide a tempreary visa
Tht'z the prob bruv. They don't give visitor visa to everyone. About the processing time no one can predict anything. Its a waiting game n we have to keep patience. Dw one day ll be yours. Good luck.

Reactions: Joyrandhawa

Chackaras

Oct 29, 2018
police clearance is for issuance of Visa not for entry, so it doesn't matter. At the border they check your passport and Visa stamp, not any other documents like PCC, Aadhar, Medicals. So, don't worry at all

The reason i asked cuz my sister in law was asked at immigration at mumbai airport to show police check

preet012

Sep 4, 2015
When u received AOR ?
On nov 16th and sponsorship approved on nov20th.
File transfer email on nov 26th.

Now my Ecas showing:
We start processing your application on Dec 5th.

But no where information about medical. Most of people getting medical request before file transfer to VO.

Reactions: Riya723

Riya723

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
On nov 16th and sponsorship approved on nov20th.
File transfer email on nov 26th.

Now my Ecas showing:
We start processing your application on Dec 5th.

But no where information about medical. Most of people getting medical request before file transfer to VO.
Don't worry one of my frnds got medical req just 15-20 days before PPR.....Her file received in jan2018 and she got AOR in march and medical req nd PPR in oct2018