AOR Received.
05-11-2018
File Transfer...
27-11-2018
Med's Request
06-11-2018
Med's Done....
12-11-2018
I know one person applied in feb 2018 and file transfer to ndvo in april .. she went to india in 1st week of oct after long silence after transfer and luckily her husband got ppr in 2 nd week of november but she had no plans of coming back for 5-6 months and is still in india .. its just co-incidence and matter of luck i guess .., i also want to go and will wait maybe till april and hope to come back ttogwther with my hubby
ok thanks!:)

Joyrandhawa

Jan 22, 2019
Did u get it registered or not ? Wot is your timeline ? Cuz if they have accepted yoyr court marriage without registeration which is known as marriage certificate then ur lucky. If you did court marriage then you got marriage certificate it ll be approved but they gonna ask for traditional marriage too.
Yes i registered and got certificate but our parents r against they dont knw about marrige,how it can b traditional marriage. I think they shuld aprove it

Reactions: that90sguy

that90sguy

Star Member
Oct 25, 2018
Hi just need to know i got my pre arrival but ecas still showing in process. Anyone know whats that mean?

Thanks
Pre-arrival means you passed the eligibility. Next will be Background check. It takes a few days to months for that step to complete. You will get Decision Made when they finalize your application.
Good luck.

Reactions: H@ney

Guri94681

Star Member
Aug 11, 2018
Yes i registered and got certificate but our parents r against they dont knw about marrige,how it can b traditional marriage. I think they shuld aprove it
The chances of interview are very high. Cuz it's big red flag none of of your fam members from both side wasn't availble as well as you guys didn't do any traditional marriage in the presence of any of ur relatives or friends. But some time it depends on officer how they review ur case on the behalf of evidences which you submitted in the application to explain why u guys didn't do traditional marriage n why your parents n in- laws were against the wedding.

Singhdeep

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
Pre-arrival means you passed the eligibility. Next will be Background check. It takes a few days to months for that step to complete. You will get Decision Made when they finalize your application.
Good luck.

I’m in the same situation. It been almost three 3 weeks since the pre-arrivals. No updates yet.

I’ve a question, what are the chances to applicantion to be rejected after the pre- arrivals?

Anyone could shed a light on this please? Really appreciated.

Thank you

Ajay1972

Nov 19, 2018
I’m in the same situation. It been almost three 3 weeks since the pre-arrivals. No updates yet.

I’ve a question, what are the chances to applicantion to be rejected after the pre- arrivals?

Anyone could shed a light on this please? Really appreciated.

Thank you
Can you tell me what pre-arrivals are?

Jotsran

Nov 28, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
nvdo
App. Filed.......
13-07-2018
AOR Received.
05-11-2018